How big will Biden's popular vote margin be?

No idea what that means. Care to take a stab at the number?

Luther is a really great show on BBC featuring Idris Elba as a genius detective who captures serial killers between sleeping with a smoking hot Ruth Wilson whose character, spoiler alert, is a serial killer.

So I think it’s a compliment.

Luther is a really great show on BBC featuring Idris Elba as a genius detective who captures serial killers between sleeping with a smoking hot Ruth Wilson whose character, spoiler alert, is a serial killer.

So I think it’s a compliment.
Your mind is a strange but odd thing.

Reactions: Rifleman
If the Dems win the WH and Senate...it will be from now on..and Civil War will become a certainty...just a question of when.

There's not going to be a civil war. Any Balkanization of the US (which I do think is in our future) will be peaceful.

Reactions: McDad
It is the truth..start trying to force your commie pig **** on me and I and millions of others are going to start shooting sooner or later.

YJEIU6f.gif

Lighten up Francis

Biden has a 99% of winning the popular vote. How big will the margin be? I'm guessing he wins it by 4-6 million.
SInce this is a Vol Message board, are you conceding the EC, and looking for the moral victory, like we gained more yards than YYY so if we hadn't thrown those 2 pick 6's (if only some of those NY and CA voters had voted in PA and FLA)

Reactions: Rifleman
Not sure - Biden probably wins the large deep blue states (think CA, NY, IL) by even bigger margins than 2016.
I think there will be some surprising demographic shifts that helps trump out.

Bidens vote will be more white while trump becomes more diverse.

VN Store

Back