'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Bo was 6'1" 230, so Henry ain't much bigger..
I found the following:
Jackson 6’1 222 to 227
Henry 6’3 238 to 250
So my op was just about right as far as how much larger Henry was. Now Jackson was in the range of 4.2 to 4.3 in the 40 and Henry was recorded as 4.54 so Jackson had the advantage in speed.

I found the following:
Jackson 6’1 222 to 227
Henry 6’3 238 to 250
So my op was just about right as far as how much larger Henry was. Now Jackson was in the range of 4.2 to 4.3 in the 40 and Henry was recorded as 4.54 so Jackson had the advantage in speed.
4.2 to 4.3 @ 230lbs is reedonkulous... That's some Captain America sh!t... 🤣

4.2 to 4.3 @ 230lbs is reedonkulous... That's some Captain America sh!t... 🤣

I remember watching Bo with the Raiders. There was a game, I cannot remembered against who, but he got the edge and it looked like he just switched gears and left everyone in the dust. Bo was a human cheat code.

Have you ever seen Henry hit a baseball?
Nope, I’m sure if I put it on a tee he could hit a baseball. I also said a 98 mph sinker. Any idiot can hit a baseball off a tee.... but even hitting it with a purpose is still hard for most.

If I hear someone comparing Derrick Henry to Bo Jackson, it simply tells me that person did not see Bo Jackson play
The thing is there are plenty that have never watched Bo play yet they know who he is... that says everything about how special he really was.

Reactions: WebbCobb
When you are comparing Henry to Bo, that means we have a good back. Who cares about the nuance.?!
It’s not a nuance, athletically speaking it’s a no contest. Bo wins... that being said, I don’t think you could create a better RB on Madden than Derrick. He is a perfect blend of old school power and size with new age speed.

Nope, I’m sure if I put it on a tee he could hit a baseball. I also said a 98 mph sinker. Any idiot can hit a baseball off a tee.... but even hitting it with a purpose is still hard for most.
So, u still don’t know that he couldn’t

VN Store

Back