'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Unless DBeck has some serious gifts like Henry, I just don't see him thriving at RB. I think his future is elsewhere. With hsi size and speed he would be a nightmare at WR...

Reactions: jp1
Hurd was 6’4 225-230.. bigger back and pretty sure is top 5 in career rushing for Tennessee. That’s not an easy ft when you go down the list of running backs that’s came through.
Crazy stat I heard this morning. UT only has two players in the top 50 in career SEC rushing yards. Both are in the 40s!

Hurd was 6’4 225-230.. bigger back and pretty sure is top 5 in career rushing for Tennessee. That’s not an easy ft when you go down the list of running backs that’s came through.
Hurd was good his freshman year when he was maybe 225 soaking wet. He was never going to be an NFL RB though. From what I remember his most upside was on the defensive side side of the ball but he wouldn't have any of it..

I’m not disagreeing. But I’m not comparing him to arguably the greatest overall athlete that’s ever drawn a breath either.
Not arguing with that Bo and Hershel too for that matter. Bo was better though.. Although Hershel looks like he could still play and he's my age.. haaa

You're asking me to use my memory... 🤣🤣🤣
I looked it up. He rushed just shy of 1300 yards and 12 tds his sophomore year. That’s an all conference level rb. Ran for 900 his freshman yr. the dude was a damn good running back.
edit: he was listed 240 so I’m guessing around 230-235 that year at 6’4”.

Last edited:
Reactions: QU1ZE
I remember seeing Hershel run in a 60m race indoor at ETSU.. Jesus he was freaky fast for his size.. Smoke a bunch of guys almost half his size..

Last edited:
Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

VN Store

Back