'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

walkenvol

I find it hard to believe that UT will scrimmage Sunday, right after they played Georgia until like 8 pm, on Saturday. Is this a joke that flew over my head ?
I think it’s genius especially during this pandemic when we’re liable to loss multiple players to contact tracing protocol. Develop everybody and let the cream rise To the top

Big151Orange

Rapture Ready, Are You?
No new info on this guy in a couple of weeks. Wonder if he’ll be ready to get some playing time against Ark? Sounds like he could be used in a variety of ways, but we really need to start attacking the middle of the field, our TE’s have been almost nonexistent. Coaches probably not real confident JG will protect the ball in that area. I’m hoping coaches start looking to the future at our QB position if that is the case, it’s now or never.

HB5forHeisman

No new info on this guy in a couple of weeks. Wonder if he’ll be ready to get some playing time against Ark? Sounds like he could be used in a variety of ways, but we really need to start attacking the middle of the field, our TE’s have been almost nonexistent. Coaches probably not real confident JG will protect the ball in that area. I’m hoping coaches start looking to the future at our QB position if that is the case, it’s now or never.
I hope so, he needs to see the field one way or the other.

Blake25p

I think on the VQ podcast on Thursday they said he should be available against Arkansas.

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
I think on the VQ podcast on Thursday they said he should be available against Arkansas.
I would grin ear to ear if we came out, Maurer at QB, Mcfadd, er Beckwith and Chandler lined up as backs.

Edit: I still cannot fathom in my wet noodle, how in the HEdoblehockeysticks how we cannot create something to cater to our talent, on the roster.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors