'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

giphy.gif

Sounds like this kid and Malone may very well end up Vols. Green coming in this weekend is a good sign and UGA just got a CB commit, I wonder if we close it up this week?
If Pruitt can close with all 3 this will be a solid class. Some huge misses, but overall should get us a step closer to separating form the mid tier teams on talent.

If Pruitt can close with all 3 this will be a solid class. Some huge misses, but overall should get us a step closer to separating form the mid tier teams on talent.

If we keep the class and add those 3, I’m happy as well. I say we drop Jay Jones, and someone else, then I think Darrel Jackson goes elsewhere, and if we get TID that’s also great, but it’s another solid top 10 class going into next year with an actual solid QB battle and position battles at a lot of positions.

If we keep the class and add those 3, I’m happy as well. I say we drop Jay Jones, and someone else, then I think Darrel Jackson goes elsewhere, and if we get TID that’s also great, but it’s another solid top 10 class going into next year with an actual solid QB battle and position battles at a lot of positions.
I’d say Tiyon, Malone, Green, and TID is the finish of the class. Dropping Jackson and probably another one that’s gonna be told to look around. That’s easily a 7-10 ranked class. Just gotta stack talent

I’d say Tiyon, Malone, Green, and TID is the finish of the class. Dropping Jackson and probably another one that’s gonna be told to look around. That’s easily a 7-10 ranked class. Just gotta stack talent
Drop Jones and Jackson and add Malone, Green and Tiyon we finish like 276.37. I didn’t add TID or drop another so it’s prob around that still.

Drop Jones and Jackson and add Malone, Green and Tiyon we finish like 276.37. I didn’t add TID or drop another so it’s prob around that still.
I know what he tweeted but drop Washington maybe if we get Malone and TID?

I know what he tweeted but drop Washington maybe if we get Malone and TID?
they'll take all 3 if they can....no way they won't take numbers, especially when they're all guys they targeted, on the LOS.....

we already have Evans in the boat. i think it's maybe more likely we get Malone, Washington and Evans....TID, can't really count on him. no telling what he does, but he'll go with, if he can, the shiniest toy in the toy chest.....

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
I think we take as many as we can and make the numbers work out. I think Washington is solid, and I think our coaches like him. Jackson is a toss up simply because he and his friend have said they want to play together, and I've not seen where we've expressed interest in the friend. There are still players out there we would make room for if they wanted to come. The ESP will clear a lot up. It'll be interesting to see who we let sign early, and who we ask to wait. It'll also be interesting to see who doesn't sign early around the country. I'm sure there will be a name or two in that group we pursue. I guess it's possible Pruitt fills up the class in the ESP, but it doesn't seem likely. And I'm pretty sure there are still guys out there, currently committed elsewhere, that we haven't given up on. First name to come to mind is Travali Price, the NC State commit. If we can get around the brother issue, it's not beyond reason to think we could flip an NC State commit. Other schools, possibly, but NC State? We're still a more attractive destination than NC State.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Podcast said that Mays is likely to come back. So an OL with Junior Wanya, Junior Wright, Senior Mays, Carvin, and Spraggins for him to run behind sounds nice
it's a free year. maybe we can get get Smith back too............................................................................................................................................

it's a free year. maybe we can get get Smith back too............................................................................................................................................

And Kennedy too. We might have the first active player getting Social Security benefits...

VN Store

Back