2020 Presidential Race

It means a little when you just spent years playing defense against getting regulated out of business and would rather not go back to that. I don't even want to vote for the guy, but he's the only candidate that makes any sense for me to vote for.
Bingo

You know what...I'm beginning to think there is something on those harddrives that they don't want us to see...and Dems be like....yeah limit that free speech if it helps my guy!

Reactions: AM64
So, the Proud Boys sent the emails and the Trump administration is blaming Iran. OOORRRRR, the Iranians sent the emails and are blaming the Russians. OOOORRRRR, the Russians sent the emails knowing Trump administration would blame the Iranians. OOOORRRRR, the Ukrainians sent the emails, hoping the Iranians would be blamed so they'd pass it off on the Russians.

Or, people shouldn't believe that anyone would be dumb enough to send a threat like this by email.
You recently buy stock in a certain mineral?

Reactions: AM64
Fight!!! Post vs NPR

Why didn't ole Rudy leak the photos and or emails through a third party? Because it's a big nothing burger and he just wants the story to bounce around right wing social media with hopes that a few fence setters will see it.

Why didn't ole Rudy leak the photos and or emails through a third party? Because it's a big nothing burger and he just wants the story to bounce around right wing social media with hopes that a few fence setters will see it.
You are either in denial or ignorant...there has been more corroboration on this story with people actually on the emails than any story published against Trump recently

VN Store

Back