Any word from practice on QB reps

Not JG fault, he is all in and gives 100% for the Vols, the problem is Pruitt has not been able to recruit & developed an SEC caliber QB, and JG is simply not capable no matter how hard he tries. It makes no sense to recruit these young QB and not develop them, which should include getting them so game time so they can step in when needed.

Why are these QB on scholarship when he apparently has bet the farm on JG, which is a huge mistake. If these guys are not able to beat out JG for the job, then they are not SEC qb either. JG is at best an average to below average qb and Pruitt should have recognized this much sooner and pulled out all the stops to get an experienced guy to come in.

I believe that we do have our guy with Harrison Bailey, the guy is a 5 star qb, ranked #3 qb in the national class, and he should be taking tons of snaps in practice with the first team, or at least splitting the work with JG so a smooth transition can be made, but Pruitt is like all JG and now he is stuck with no one ready to replace JG, and that is totally on Pruitt.

Good Lord people. JG will start but other QBs will play. And it really doesnt matter who is under center this week.
It matters every week. Get that loser mentality out of here. I don’t care how bad pruitt mismanaged this qb situation, if he is leading a team into this game with that mentality fire him today.

Good Lord people. JG will start but other QBs will play. And it really doesnt matter who is under center this week.
I think the goal this week should be to survive with minimal national embarrassment on CBS. With off week coming up, I'd expect a TON of QB reps for 2's/3's, and probable more action in second half of season.

Agree. But Pruitt has already said he is. And apparently from what Hubbs and AP said, the majority of the staff agree JG gives them the best chance to win. So regardless of what we dumb fans think, JG is starting.
If you were making millions of dollars and your boss had an opinion would you agree or take the chance of becoming the next assistant out the door?

Not sure, but the WRs were seen working on tackling drills, if that gives you any clue.

Noticed JG giving his all trying to tackle the interceptors before they scored but couldn't get around the blockers. he's no candidate for D but maybe the old Marx's brothers End, Guard & Tackle positions.

Sit on End of bench, Guard the Gatorade & tackle anyone that gets near it.
2nd grade humor for the day:p

VN Store

Back