Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me asking, did you have the traditional or laparoscopic prostatectomy?
I had the traditional. I had researched all treatment options and was leaning toward removal. Then my urologist hinted that's what he thought I should do. My research convinced me that the effectiveness of traditional vs laparoscopic just depends on the skill of the surgeon. Mine has been doing traditional for many years so I went with that rather than have him get one of his partners to do it.

Are you asking for a reason or just curious?

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Quick question----does anyone know if Pruitt is gonna interview any of the coaches who post on this site? We seem to have an abundance of coaches who aren't working for some strange reason.
Pick me! Pick me! I'd like to be the next one to win the Brumbaugh sweepstakes.

I had the traditional. I had researched all treatment options and was leaning toward removal. Then my urologist hinted that's what he thought I should do. My research convinced me that the effectiveness of traditional vs laparoscopic just depends on the skill of the surgeon. Mine has been doing traditional for many years so I went with that rather than have him get one of his partners to do it.

Are you asking for a reason or just curious?
I saw where someone asked you how you’re doing, if you answered, I’m sorry, I missed it. How are you?

Reactions: OrangenSC
Just read the update on Drew. Continued prayers for you and your family.

And @SweetasSoda...gracious girl. Keep your head up, the enemy is looking for weaknesses. Been going through my own stuff but my wife gave me some perspective that instantly made me...cry...but feel better. As bad as this year has been and as much as we have dealt with in our own family (which pales in comparison to so many in here), the one thing that we continue to be blessed with is Ashlee continues to be a healthy girl...and sweet as ever.

Prayers for all of you dealing with family illness and all the other sh** (because that's exactly what this year is) that this year has brought.

Here's a picture of Ashlee, maybe it'll brighten some spirits for y'all. She's my daily reminder to be thankful. I'm not ashamed to say she (and her sisters too) has me wrapped around their finger.

Looks sweet as soda pop. Awesome miracle

Reactions: ob79
i like a lot of your posts....but that may be the most unfair take i've ever seen about a true freshman QB at TN, or even the SEC. lol....

if it were Vandy or some OOC cup cake...maybe you get away with that.

but freaking bama? lol..............

You're missing the point. Yes he will undoubtedly make mistakes vs Bama, he may even get hit pretty hard several times.... BUT SO WHAT? If one rough game is going to shatter his confidence then he's not the guy. We need a QB that can take the downs and get back up so he can make so ups happen. We need a mentally tough QB. Yes it's trial by fire, but thats what it needs to be. Either HB takes it head on or he folds. It is what it is at this point.

I mean if you wait and start him against a Vandy, what's the difference? He's going to eventually play a Bama, A florida, A UGA...might as well jump in the deep end. Either swim or sink. We don't need another QB that is mentally fragile. I think we have all seen enough of that BS.

I was there. It was. They laid down.
I am sick of trying to get you guys to have something good to say ...this is like a bad dream that never ends.

Go ahead and shred it, everybody have fun tearing down the progress in this program that has been made the last two years...

Adios..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back