Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangenSC

3 month post op follow up appointment today. Scans and bloodwork detect cancer is gone. Cancer Free! @OrangenSC it's your turn brother. Continued prayers for great results on your follow up also.
That's awesome. My follow ups start tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers.

OrangeShade

I know how you feel, my son is 28 and was 6 when our National Championship happened. He was a gator 🤮 fan up until he was 18. Yes, I failed as a mother and think he was just rebelling. I’ve since corrected him.
Oh my! Bless your heart. At least you got that rowdy reptile out of him ☺️☺️

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama
Using the argument posters are using to play HB, it would be the opposite. If we're saying let's play BM because this year doesn't count anyway, let's play BM now and get ready for 2021, we're willing to take our lumps now, etc., that says we're conceding a loss or more. I'm ok with that, but that would be message given the argument..
I think starting someone other than JG is saying we recognize there's a problem and we're trying to fix it. It's not conceding anything other than we know JG is not the answer. And anyone watching our games is well aware that JG is not the answer.

volfaninpa

I wonder if anything will come out tomorrow at Pruitt's press conference about the Sunday night scrimmage. It seemed like by this time last week, we had heard about Bailey getting all the snaps, etc. Just seems a bit odd, but par for the course, with this program this year.

mr.checkerboards

I wonder if anything will come out tomorrow at Pruitt's press conference about the Sunday night scrimmage. It seemed like by this time last week, we had heard about Bailey getting all the snaps, etc. Just seems a bit odd, but par for the course, with this program this year.
I saw a post yesterday. Maurer and Bailey apparently split reps

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Sponsors