Chip Long

The beauty of it is, even if we were winning, the conspiracy theories would still be here.
Has anyone checked out the recruiting forum lately? How are things looking over on that side? I haven’t had the courage to venture over there lately.
GBO!!

Osovet is the offensive guru whose teams averaged 40 points plus per game. I would select him as OC over anyone else on the staff, including Chaney.
Good point - I stand retracted.
Wouldn't make sense to move him to the defensive side.
My biggest question with making him OC right away is does he have OC experience at the 'big school' level ?

My biggest question with making him OC right away is does he have OC experience at the 'big school' level ?
No, but that experience may be overrated. A
good offensive system can work at any level but probably will be executed more efficiently at a big school.

Reactions: IndianaVol
The former OC and TE coach at ND is on our staff as analyst. This might be the spot Osovet held the last couple of years. We have options on the offensive side of the ball, if we tell Weinke to hit the Waffle House with Brumbaugh. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Chaney leaves.

Chaney is THE ONE WHO needs to go

The former OC and TE coach at ND is on our staff as analyst. This might be the spot Osovet held the last couple of years. We have options on the offensive side of the ball, if we tell Weinke to hit the Waffle House with Brumbaugh. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Chaney leaves.
If Chaney leaves then Pruitt will just hire someone that he micromanages even more.

If Pruitt is going to survive then he's going to have to trust the guys who know more about coaching offense than he does.

Reactions: cgrish and 67Vol
I don’t trust anyone within our current staff to do with anything with the offense

I believe if you put this staff on any other team in this conference they’d be top 3 in scoring. This falls on the HC and his inability to address their shortcomings.

They have this little blue pill for that.. 😎

Sorry, couldn't resist..

Reactions: IndianaVol
They have this little blue pill for that.. 😎

Sorry, couldn't resist..
It's quips like this that keep me coming back...in the middle of the crap fest that is Tennessee football we still keep our humor.

Thanks my friend 😂

Reactions: m1al
We actually have a lot of good offensive coaching. With track records to prove it.

It really is as simple is changing the QB for our offense. That's the only change that needs to happen. But Pruitt...
This ^^^^ I've said it and said it, They the Offense has quit playing for JG! Until Pruitt changes QBs it's going to be the same thing. He needs to change QB and change it now

I personally am completely comfortable with Jeremy coaching the DL for the rest of the season.

VN Store

Back