'21 NC DE Isaac Washington

You know a message board is to discuss things, right?
Sure do. When you put together something coherent and observant, we’ll discuss things. Till then I’d grab a box of tissues if I were you.

I mean it’s a legitimate question. He’s committed to two different dl coaches. Must be hard for the kid.
You commit to the school and the coach. If his skin is that thin, he needs to hit I-40 and go home

DUDE- HE DECOMMITED THE LAST TIME A DL COACH LEFT. I AM MAKING AN OBSERVATION ABOUT IF THAT AFFECTS THIS. Unbelievable. Unbelievable. I don’t need a tissue box. I’m fine. I’m proud to be a Vol. I don’t think the sky is falling.

Simply MAKING AN OBSERVATION. I’ll go get my tissue box now, sump.
76CBF4FE-5168-42BC-9327-64487C1E7706.gif
Calm down, dude. Just rough housing. Gotta keep the mood light up in here

Watch them tunnels between Knox and Asheville.. 18 wheelers be wild’n out on those roads.
Dude I’ve seen some bad wrecks there. My dedicated lane used to take me through there daily so I’ve seen some of the worst.

Dude I’ve seen some bad wrecks there. My dedicated lane used to take me through there daily so I’ve seen some of the worst.
I’ve seen some bad ones myself on that stretch of 40... I honestly drive like a 70 yr old grandma through there.

Co-writer with his dad and his sister plays Twyla.

Yep and it’s awesome. I binged the show a few months ago and I don’t even really enjoy watching tv (much more of a movie person) besides sports. But it’s excellent.

Loved Eugene Levy, now love Dan Levy. The writing on the show is fantastic and he’s over the top as David. The talent in that family is impressive.

Heck I even watched like a reunion type thing they did which just made me miss the show and want more seasons.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back