'21 NC DE Isaac Washington

He doesn’t have the wide frame for an OT. Watch his film then go watch Pounds and Mimms. Bell is a SDE at 285-295 range with long reach and athleticism. Pounds and Mimms will play at 325 or so
6’7” is really long. Do you happen to know his wingspan?

If you can tell that from watching some grainy high school highlight film, then you would make a fortune guessing people’s weights at the fair.
If you are smart enough to google those there players and pictures of them, and see the difference in their builds, then you really need some glasses is my fortune to you

If you are smart enough to google those there players and pictures of them, and see the difference in their builds, then you really need some glasses is my fortune to you

Thanks for sharing your fortune with me. Lol. Pounds and Mims both weigh over 300 lbs already, so it’s easy to say that they have the build for it. They’re already known entities in that regard. Bell is a wildcard though. Most people seem to think that he’s going to outgrow the TE position. Will he stay at his current weight and stick at TE (which seems to be his preference)? Will he gain 20-30 lbs once he gets into a big-time S&C program and move to DE, or might he he put on 40+ and end up with OT size? You’re one of my favorite posters on here, but I’m skeptical that anyone can tell that for certain by looking at hs film and google pics of a kid who just turned 17. Anyway, I look forward to seeing how he develops and really don’t have a prediction or a preference for his future position.

Conley has been saying Bell is already 300lbs. TIFWIW

Heard the same thing. As a high school senior, Eric Fisher was a 6-7, 260 lb. TE/DE. He's now a 6-8, 315 pro bowl LT for the Super Bowl Champs, a former 1st overall pick, and protector of the best QB in football.

I'm not saying Bell will definitely be an OT (I'm pretty convinced Reginald Perry from the 2020 class will be), just that it's a possibility. But if he turns into another Darel Middleton DL, I'll take that too.

As someone with disproportionately long arms, I can definitively say that they’ve never helped me with the ladies 😕
I always thought that would make it easier to pick women up

2090603_orig.jpg

VN Store

Back