Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Don’t you 2 make a pair.

Most hated player in the history of Tennessee
Most hated poster in the history of VolNation

If you think calling out a player on social media attacking them personally is ok because of poor play you are sorry excuse for a human being.

But yea I know this Fan base has plenty of sorry ass people in it so I am not surprised

If that stance makes me a hated person on here than I’ll gladly accept that acknowledgement.

U all know what nauseated me, today ? Trevor Lawrence wearing an Ainge jersey in Neyland when he was like 10 years old, during the Clemson/GT game, they showed that. Then I watched Trevor fake a hand off to Etienne on a RPO, pull back and drill the tight end for like a 35 yard TD throw straight across the middle. What could have been, in another multiverse (yeah, I'm high) instead of JG. I'm ready to ride or die with anybody but JG. I can live with an unexpected loss if we build for the future with Bailey.

The players know JG is limited. They know he does not recover from setbacks against good teams. They play hard until it turns south and then go into survival mode until it's over. The only person selling JG is Jeremy. Everybody else knows better. He's only fooling himself with his BS.

The recruiting class is coming in to play with HB, not JG. Give them so hope. Show them he has great talent with upside and it will stay together. Then make the coaching changes you need to make. But it will mean nothing if Jeremy will not get out of his own way. He's screwing it up in a different way, but screwing it up just like Dools and Botch did.
I agree. Pruitt is a recruiter above all else so hopefully that shakes him out of the ********. I think he also needs to make it a quarterback battle, not just trot three different qbs out there. Ideally give it to HB and ride it out

We somehow (a bagman?) have to recruit at their level.

The lack of Bagmen has me concerned. I live in the Atlanta area and know several Alumni that are loaded. It seemed like after Kiffin they have tended to keep the purse strings tied up until a coach shows promise and immediately cut them off as soon as the hot seat heats up.

Reactions: Vfl2407
It’s time to move on from Chaney, Friend, and Weinke. If Pruitt refuses to fire Chaney and hire someone imaginative, he’ll probably seal his fate. We need to give Art or Kendall Briles whatever it takes, take Lebby from Ole Miss, or offer ole Hugh 2.5 to come be Oc. Whatever it takes
Afraid CJP killed those avenues during the search. Was not impressed by Briles and Lebby...word is them not having a playbook...he didn't like.

I was in-between on Chaney hire, but felt he was a solid top 25 type oc and cjp could trust him, most importantly, though he may not add much advantage over his talent these days either.

That said, I think he's here for a bit - upside is he WANTS a true DT, dynamic, quick twitch guy that can run and execute rpos imo. Let's give him a chance to get salter, simpson, king transfer? in here and see.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back