Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brent, Austin, and Rob are REDNECK MAD on the VQ podcast. “The number one question to me is how on earth did this team beat South Carolina and Missouri?”
I may be wrong but we’ve not been right since the 2nd half of the Georgia game. I know JG is our issue but I think it’s a mental thing with the rest of the team. Jmo

We are honestly just cursed.

We've looked straight up awful the last 6 quarters. It's not just the ****-awful offense but defense too. We can't defend the ****ing middle of the field to save our life. We break contain easily. We're giving up like 40 points a game and still have to play Bama, Florida, A&M, etc.

The players know JG is limited. They know he does not recover from setbacks against good teams. They play hard until it turns south and then go into survival mode until it's over. The only person selling JG is Jeremy. Everybody else knows better. He's only fooling himself with his BS.

The recruiting class is coming in to play with HB, not JG. Give them some hope. Show them he has great talent with upside and it will stay together. Then make the coaching changes you need to make. But it will mean nothing if Jeremy will not get out of his own way. He's screwing it up in a different way, but screwing it up just like Dools and Botch did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back