'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Recovering from surgery, just started working out/yoga/cycling again. About to start getting back to teaching yoga and coaching again. Still got cancer. But the treatment is worse than the cancer right now so we are holding off on radiation.
Stay strong man, keep your mind right and know that even strangers are praying for you. Tough times never last, tough people do.

Stay strong man, keep your mind right and know that even strangers are praying for you. Tough times never last, tough people do.

I really appreciate that, brother. I've been blown by the kindness and support I've gotten from my friends family and community (VN, Nashville fitness community and from others around the county). I'm ready to get back out and repay the kindness. I've reached out to the local police force, mayor's office, and Boy's Club for volunteering opportunities.

Last edited:
Recovering from surgery, just started working out/yoga/cycling again. About to start getting back to teaching yoga and coaching again. Still got cancer. But the treatment is worse than the cancer right now so we are holding off on radiation.

Meant to tell you I’ve been stopped 2 times wearing the “🖕Cancer” shirt. One guy was battling cancer himself - He was a big fan.

Glad to hear you’re getting back to activity! Cancer done fu**ed with the wrong dude.

Our oline is so out of shape idk if it’s Covid related or we just not conditioned well enough SEC ball. The announcer on tv even alluded to it.

VN Store

Back