The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
With what I just saw, I can't believe this team isn't 0-4. If we played SC today, they would have beaten us like government mules. Right now this team looks as bad as 2017.

Offense has no confidence in what it is doing. Defense has issues too but could still be serviceable. I think Pruitt needs to turn over offense to OC completely.

Crompton was terrible, I’ve never understood why the history of kiffin and him gets exaggerated here. He was awwwwwful.
what is the exaggeration???? We went toe to toe with our biggest rival and crompton threw as many TDs and as some starting Qbs in thier career... oh yea with 2 walkon ol

With what I just saw, I can't believe this team isn't 0-4. If we played SC today, they would have beaten us like government mules. Right now this team looks as bad as 2017.
Georgia exposed what many of us fans already knew. We have no qb. Kentucky had an easy gameplan after watching us play last week.

And that will not change the rest of the season. Every coach out there knows the exact blueprint to shut us down. It has worked now for six straight quarters.
We barely use the middle of the field 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. It makes it a lot easier for the defense when they know we won't throw anything past 5 yards over the middle.

I'm sure they don't trust JG. That is where his 2nd pick six came from today.

A quarter back throws two pick 6s and the backup throws another based off their own poor decision making, yet, let’s fire the coach. Y’all are retarded
A coaching staff that has not developed the starting QB to be start worthy? a coaching staff that hasn’t given reps to their other QBs to prepare and develop them? A coaching staff the does not have the ability to game plan around a QBs abilities? A coaching staff that has to hold a totally separate scrimmage in order to give their highly-touted freshman QB any reps at all???

That coaching staff??

Yeah....this is on them.

CJP stated, in a post game interview, JG is still our guy.
Then I’m going have to pull back some of my emotional investment in Pruitt and the direction the program is going in. Which means Saturdays will not be reserved 100% for watching TN football. If I have something better to do then watching Tn football I will do it rather then watch a pathetic effort at playing football.

We barely use the middle of the field 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. It makes it a lot easier for the defense when they know we won't throw anything past 5 yards over the middle.

I'm sure they don't trust JG. That is where his 2nd pick six came from today.
That pick was JG anticipating, pre-snap, that the LB would cheat up, to pick up the RB dump. Well, he didn't. INT TD.

Then I’m going have to pull back some of my emotional investment in Pruitt and the direction the program is going in. Which means Saturdays will not be reserved 100% for watching TN football. If I have something better to do then watching Tn football I will do it rather then watch a pathetic effort at playing football.
I feel ya.

Reactions: primmdds
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back