‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

if we land Simpson or Horn, would that somehow make Manning look elsewhere?

OM/Tenn: Family ties the kid would be a super star almost legend the minute he stepped on Campus
LSU: Close to home and family and they may have Brady back if things dont pick up in Charlotte or at least thats my wishful thinking anyway.
UGA: This one is a hard call. I cant see him going somewhere that would make Thanksgiving and Christmas awkward
Duke: Dont really see them in the real conversation but its out of respect for coach Cut.

OM/Tenn: Family ties the kid would be a super star almost legend the minute he stepped on Campus
LSU: Close to home and family and they may have Brady back if things dont pick up in Charlotte or at least thats my wishful thinking anyway.
UGA: This one is a hard call. I cant see him going somewhere that would make Thanksgiving and Christmas awkward
Duke: Dont really see them in the real conversation but its out of respect for coach Cut.

Based off this kids name alone all he has to do in college is put up numbers anywhere and will be in contention to be drafted

Long way out but would like him to be a Vol. you’d think we’d at least be in contention along with Ole Miss and LSU maybe ahead of us. Wonder if the Manning's would even want him to play for Kiffin?

Reactions: StarRaider
Long way out but would like him to be a Vol. you’d think we’d at least be in contention along with Ole Miss and LSU maybe ahead of us. Wonder if the Manning's would even want him to play for Kiffin?
Probably not, but his offense is going to be hard to resist

Reactions: VOLSONLY

Sorry. The Mannings are too smart to allow their own to fall into the wrong hands for development.

And I'm not talking about Kiffin.

They wouldn't even let Eli play with the San Diego Chargers, because their franchise was a mess. Rivers still worked out fairly well, but all in all it turned out to be a good decision for them.

They're not going to let Arch play for Pruitt and the way he hamstrings offenses and their personnel.

Reactions: StarRaider
Sorry. The Mannings are too smart to allow their own to fall into the wrong hands for development.

They wouldn't even let Eli play with the San Diego Chargers, because their franchise was a mess. Rivers still worked out fairly well, but all in all it turned out to be a good decision for them.

They're not going to let Arch play for Pruitt and the way he hamstrings offenses and their personnel.

How is Pruitt hamstringing the offense?

Bc of JG playing?

You prefer we start the guy who had injury problems last year and this year in camp and we’re not sure how healthy he even is now?

Or the guy who threw 25 INT’s his Sr year of high school?

Or the guy who has barely taken any snaps in practice due to Covid?

Can’t really see Duke in spite of their respect for the coach. Not a good team, poor game environment, relatively weak conference plus Coach Cut will be old by 2025 and possibly not even coaching.

Of all the crappy, dumb sh!t you've posted on here...lord have mercy

So do we go ahead and start to a fund now that we all pitch in money whenever we want for our bag man to drop off at the Manning’s house his senior year?

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Of all the crappy, dumb sh!t you've posted on here...lord have mercy
Like what?
Add some actual information and not just insult.
It's year 3 and still no QB development. And the way Pruitt coaches, we probably get to see the best of Bailey either...

VN Store

Back