‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

I’d like to say, I don’t know of any woman that wears makeup like that, but that would be false.
My future short time sister in law decided to make my little sister a project in introducing her to womanhood by giving her a makeover. They disappeared into her room for a couple of hours emerging to uncontainable jeers. It gave my sister a complex that she never attempted makeup other than some understated lipstick. The lesson did her well for unintended reasons.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
My future short time sister in law decided to make my little sister a project in introducing her to womanhood by giving her a makeover. They disappeared into her room for a couple of hours emerging to uncontainable jeers. It gave my sister a complex that she never attempted makeup other than some understated lipstick. The lesson did her well for unintended reasons.
I have a server that paid 200.00 for makeup and wore it after. It was not good. I personally don’t wear a lot of it. It’s supposed to accentuate not cover up.

I’m not taking shots brother I’m just playing around. I thought you’d roll with it. Excuse me.

Learn to laugh at yourself. You’ll be a lot happier man
For some odd reason, he gets attacked on here frequently. I think it’s a similar version of BVS. Maybe a mutated version. We’ll be handing out vaccines tomorrow 👍

Reactions: StoVol

VN Store

Back