The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

you really have to question Will Friend at this point.
Yep, and honestly Chaney hasn't impressed me at all. They have been in his head most of the game. They are all over his plays. But the offensive line is playing with zero heart and the offense is lost.

You can blame JG all you want, but our Oline is playing abysmal. There is not a single QB on our roster that could handle that pressure or move the ball today under that pressure. Maybe they would have a couple of less TOs, but we would have still lost the game.
This is the point.................

OL isn’t helping JG and he isn’t helping them... GA is stunting and moving all over the place.

Both have to work together to get the protection eat up

Reactions: knoxvol16
Never saw us really attempt to establish the run. UGAs front 4/7 are solid though. They knew if they forced us into a pass heavy desperate offense they would win. Never looked like we had many pass plays though. UGA ran probably a dozen or so different pass plays with blockers in perfect position. We don’t look like that on offense. D just got gassed with no offensive production.
I know you long for a rushing game, but how many zero yard run plays do we need to run for you to realize UGA isn't budging there? Running was never going to win this game. Not turning the ball over may have helped, but Pruitt's insistence on playing JG wasn't going to allow that to happen.

First good team wr have played in 9 games.

Ga and Fl is the measuring block not candy, indiana, ky, sc, missouri.
I agree but we lost to freaking GA State last year. Expecting us to go from losing to them by double digits at home to winning at the number 3 team just over a season later isn’t realistic. Is it possible? Of course. But the expectations are a little high if you think from our 0-2 and 1-4 start last year that we should be winning the East now.

Reactions: FSUReb
We can’t pin this on one player. He’s not played well and time to get another an some time. But Georgia is better than we are in most positions.

Why are they? Our recruiting has been neck and neck for three years but they lost a lot more talent to the NFL. They have a walk on at QB, we have a redshirt senior with a ton of starts. Our OL is stacked with talent, including arguably their best OL from last year. So seriously, why are they better?

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Wow this may be the worst ever meltdown I’ve seen for a Volunteers Football team because they are talented enough to play a effective 1st half except then Georgia like pool hustle decides to play great because they did since they’ve outplayed the Volunteers by 40 landslides in the 2nd half.

Reactions: FlVols

VN Store

Back