The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

This is worse than I ever expected. I'm sorry, but Pruitt better get his **** together. We didn't have to win today, but we should NOT be getting beat by 30 against Top-10 teams in Year 3.

I mean my god. How can you expect recruits to pick us over UGA if we're still get murdered against every single competent team?

Because he either can’t recruit and develop another QB or he’s a freaking moron. Both are bad.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
He is a head case, one of those types that can’t live with good fortune and finds ways to sabotage himself. Unfortunately he takes his team with him.

You can blame JG all you want, but our Oline is playing abysmal. There is not a single QB on our roster that could handle that pressure or move the ball today under that pressure. Maybe they would have a couple of less TOs, but we would have still lost the game.
A couple less turnovers may cover the spread.

You can blame JG all you want, but our Oline is playing abysmal. There is not a single QB on our roster that could handle that pressure or move the ball today under that pressure. Maybe they would have a couple of less TOs, but we would have still lost the game.
maybe they could not fumble it????

I have only one word that might have kept us in this game

Dobbs
You didn't even need Josh Dobbs to win this game. Jonathan Crompton would've kept it closer. Meanwhile JG is still in the game and we are still running 2 yard plays. JG is the worst 4 year starter in program history.

JG has improved in some areas. This half is awful and he’s a horribly inconsistent QB but that doesn’t automatically equate Pruitt is a bad head coach. This is our first loss in 9 games man. Let’s see how the year goes from here. It’s just a bad half at this point.

First good team wr have played in 9 games.

Ga and Fl is the measuring block not candy, indiana, ky, sc, missouri.

VN Store

Back