The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

It'll be interesting to see how long we pretend JP is moving us in the right direction. I'd say he flames out in a couple more years and we start the 10 year rebuild again

Reactions: TN1111
When has he developed JG?

When has our O ever been good under Pruitt?

When has our O line ever been remotely good?

He is a great DC.

That's it.
JG has improved in some areas. This half is awful and he’s a horribly inconsistent QB but that doesn’t automatically equate Pruitt is a bad head coach. This is our first loss in 9 games man. Let’s see how the year goes from here. It’s just a bad half at this point.

We're back.

We have an elite o-line.

We have an elite run game.

JG gets it in year 4.

disgusted-gif.gif
This^^^^^^^^

Reactions: DougAtkins91
You can blame JG all you want, but our Oline is playing abysmal. There is not a single QB on our roster that could handle that pressure or move the ball today under that pressure. Maybe they would have a couple of less TOs, but we would have still lost the game.

It will be ok, JG will cry a little and say some cleaver words about perseverance............then go out there and not totally give the ballgame away next week

This is worse than I ever expected. I'm sorry, but Pruitt better get his **** together. We didn't have to win today, but we should NOT be getting beat by 30 against Top-10 teams in Year 3.

I mean my god. How can you expect recruits to pick us over UGA if we're still get murdered against every single competent team?

VN Store

Back