The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

No one defending him... It was a team fail... Y'all just like to blame him.... So drink a beer and go to sleep. He definitely made mistakes... Just like he made plays.... The same for the offense in general .. .... In previous experiences... Everybody on the offense did they job and he pooped the bed.... That's when you blame him
Did i miss something, did the ball fall out of an O-line's hand? Granted line has been horrible but don't lost the ball so we can punt it a way.

Jim Chaney’s play calls have been full blown stupid. It’s like he’s making stuff up as he goes but rest assured......we’re gonna run it up the middle for a whole yard on first down
I will ask for Half the pay and make this closer

Reactions: CPVOL
I know it's no consolation to a lot of people....but....

1. Georgia may be the best team in the country.

2. Tennessee has looked better in this loss than most of the SEC (Georgia and Alabama being the exceptions)

Reactions: Sarms58
Georgia brings a 4th team walk on out and by week 3 he's killing a top 15 team the week after he beat a top 10 team. How can we not have a capable starter or back up?
Someone really needs to call into vol calls and ask pruitt this exact question.

Of course all he would say is well it takes everyone, all 11 guys to have a successful play. You might get 6 guys doing the right thing but 5 other guys doing the wrong thing yada yada yada

No one defending him... It was a team fail... Y'all just like to blame him.... So drink a beer and go to sleep. He definitely made mistakes... Just like he made plays.... The same for the offense in general .. .... In previous experiences... Everybody on the offense did they job and he pooped the bed.... That's when you blame him
Seriously? We are watching the worst QB performance in a very long time and you still believe in JG?

VN Store

Back