The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

People defending a QB who had two fumbles and a pick are as much losers as he is. Nobody accepts that crap but UT
No one defending him... It was a team fail... Y'all just like to blame him.... So drink a beer and go to sleep. He definitely made mistakes... Just like he made plays.... The same for the offense in general .. .... In previous experiences... Everybody on the offense did they job and he pooped the bed.... That's when you blame him

Georgia’s defense is just too talented. Proud of our defense for most of the second half, but the offense has given them no help and they ended up getting gassed. We never established a running game. There was no way for us to win without being able to run the ball. Disappointed in our O line more than anything else.

Reactions: albedo33
I think Pruitt loves playing the "I play the best we have card" at QB. Put someone else in and he looks like a fool if they are even halfway competent.

I get that for a coach in their first or second year. With Pruitt, no one is gonna think he's a fool.

No one defending him... It was a team fail... Y'all just like to blame him.... So drink a beer and go to sleep. He definitely made mistakes... Just like he made plays.... The same for the offense in general .. .... In previous experiences... Everybody on the offense did they job and he pooped the bed.... That's when you blame him
he is terrible

Reactions: Big Al Orange
5UP.gif
Posted this last time and we scored. Can we get another helpin'!?

Lead at halftime. Goose eggs so far. Why leave JG in there. Redshirting HB? Give someone else some playing time. JG is (hopefully) gone next year so give someone some game experience.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back