2022 top-50 6-2 W Justine Pissott commits!

currently number 49 in 2022 ranking

January 2020: Agile perimeter prospect with superior length slashes, finishes plays in traffic; drains jumpers with range beyond the arc; executes in half-court game, quick, versatile defender, rebounds and handles in uptempo game; a stock-riser in the class of 2022. (Olson)

currently number 49 in 2022 ranking

January 2020: Agile perimeter prospect with superior length slashes, finishes plays in traffic; drains jumpers with range beyond the arc; executes in half-court game, quick, versatile defender, rebounds and handles in uptempo game; a stock-riser in the class of 2022. (Olson)

Kellie looking for height..Great pick

I had to do a double take on that Holmdel Hornets court. Looks just like the Huntland Hornets gym but with a different paint scheme. Almost has to be the same cookie cutter design. Of course I haven't been in that gym in over a decade.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I noticed her range ! Not just a three point shooter but she is shooting from beyond the three point line ..... Puckett coming in 2021 and now this 6’2” lady who also can make that three point shot ! Looks like Kelly is going after bigs with range .... looking forward to the future Lady Vols 👍

I went to Hoopgurlz to find if she was in the Super 60 for 2022. Happen to see yet another Hayes sister listed right before LV recruit Pissott, also in the 40's. Lots of ceiling and potential, I like this pickup.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Absolutely love this commitment. Stud! That size and length with the ability to put the ball in the basket out past the 3pt line. Good handles and passing at that size. Bet she finishes Top 25 when rankings are finalized after her senior season. I like that we are seeing an obvious plan in recruiting. There is a recruiting profile and certain types of players that are being pursed. Unlike Warlick who appeared to simply take the highest ranked players that had interest in UT. No rhyme or reason other than their high rankling.

Absolutely love this commitment. Stud! That size and length with the ability to put the ball in the basket out past the 3pt line. Good handles and passing at that size. Bet she finishes Top 25 when rankings are finalized after her senior season. I like that we are seeing an obvious plan in recruiting. There is a recruiting profile and certain types of players that are being pursed. Unlike Warlick who appeared to simply take the highest ranked players that had interest in UT. No rhyme or reason other than their high rankling.

Agreed! Holly only seemed to get players that could out-athlete opponents and were never developed into complete basketball players. Kellie seems to be going after players that have offensive skills but will need to adjust to the speed and physicality of the SEC.

This is a grand start to 2022. You all stay tuned for some more news for Kellie and 2022. Sorry Darth, I’ve not got much news on Banghart’s ‘22 class. 🙄🙃

Don’t worry he already bashed the young lady in the other thread. While he and maybe one or two others may state what he says as “factual” we all know he is doing it just to be a d-bag. Never can just say congrats to the athlete for accomplishing something most athletes dream of....

sorry with everything going on my cut cards and give a f*** button are broke! Him adding his two cents with a side of steaming pile of $#!+ just takes the cake 😂

Last edited:
why do i feel like we are turning into Missouri state

6d286d9f9df6861d03d0ca8f968f6d9b.jpg

This is a grand start to 2022. You all stay tuned for some more news for Kellie and 2022. Sorry Darth, I’ve not got much news on Banghart’s ‘22 class. 🙄🙃

Any insight you can share on what you are expecting? Any elite kids with which we are we are well positioned?

VN Store

Back