2022 top-50 6-2 W Justine Pissott commits!

Hey GT, I get an up close look at your fav shooter next weekend, ACE!
I will be coaching her in the E-80 playoffs for 2 games

Damn coach...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

You are right, Ace is aces with me.....She is a pure shooter/scorer!

With the commitment of the shooting/scoring star from New Jersey, Justine Pissott, added to the "hopeful commitment" of Ace Strickland, the balance of power in the southeast may swing back our way once again very soon....

Kellie is bringing in scorers to bring back the Lady Vol program...The old days of the throw the ball to the big girl offense, are fading away fast (Thank Goodness)

Put these scorers, with the speed of Miles slashing to the basket, it may be too much for some of us to behold...
CloseRegularCaribou-size_restricted.gif

What's the hold up on offering Ace? Dad played football at UT, brother played baseball before transferring to ETSU. Local kid who that Knoxville would get behind.

A lot will be determined in my mind when I see her and she plays for me next weekend
Once I can assess her from a coaching standpoint,,,I can make my own mind up

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I had to do a double take on that Holmdel Hornets court. Looks just like the Huntland Hornets gym but with a different paint scheme. Almost has to be the same cookie cutter design. Of course I haven't been in that gym in over a decade.
HuntlandVol, I didnt't even notice while watching the video, old age. I was one of the youngsters that helped break that gym in, meaning playing on that court. My brother before me, and most of my grandchildren have played and continue to play for the HORNETS!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I like the way we are recruiting..... First year was a catch up with local Tess Darby, and Salary across the border in Arkansas, plus getting another international player ! ( International players will affect recruiting in the future ) Picked up a transfer big and a transfer point guard with two years eligibility.... Coached filled our needs with very little time available. JMO

First real class with some ranked players like Strickland and Puckett ( which everybody in the SEC wanted ) Wynn ... an athlete who will get better every year and another point guard !
Yah , Yah , Yah ,,,, no top ten players (YET)

Already have a verbal from a ranked player in her Sophomore year ( high school) , with two more years to improve on her ranking ! This recruit is from New Juersey !!! WHAT .... New Jersey .....
not Georgia , Texas, Florida , Alabama....
A yank coming down south to play at Tennessee? Who knew our coaches were recruiting other than the southern states ?

I say : Way to go coaches ..... keep up the surprises and bring in the players from everywhere... We started late the first year to improving the next year to getting recruits two years out .... starting to look 👀 good ! JMO

On this we agree

There is a huge difference of mentality between a 6'4" shooter and a 6'4" post presence....HUGE

But, still I like the pick up a lot more at 6’4” than 6’2” because the ability to be an inside factor for rebounding and playing handling 4/5 defensive responsibility is there. It needs to be because she isn’t quick enough to guard a 2/3.

But, still I like the pick up a lot more at 6’4” than 6’2” because the ability to be an inside factor for rebounding and playing handling 4/5 defensive responsibility is there. It needs to be because she isn’t quick enough to guard a 2/3.

I have seen no reputable source list her at 6'4", her true height is 6'2"....

VN Store

Back