#23 Cats vs #8 Tiggers

Throw it away on 4th and goal you’re probably walking away with 3 points. That may not make or break the game. Obviously you don’t ever want to come up short on the goal line, but if my math is correct, 3 points is more than 0.

EDIT: Hey I’ll own it. This was a brain fart. Lol
You realize you only get 4 downs right?

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Are these announcers actually at the game? One just said two times that UK, who had the ball at about their own 30, missed out on a FG opportunity by fumbling. Is UK’s kicker good from 85-90 yards? Wtf, lol.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I honestly didn't understand the hype about Wilson coming back.
I never thought he was that great I mean the way they have been talking him up. Benny Snell carried that 2018 team to 10 wins and we still dominated them.

am I crazy, or in the uk commercial thing, when they show students walking, is that guy wearing a Tennessee hoody? it's orange and looks like has the shape of the state of Tennessee, but I can't tell 100%

Reactions: LouderVol
Throw it away on 4th and goal you’re probably walking away with 3 points. That may not make or break the game. Obviously you don’t ever want to come up short on the goal line, but if my math is correct, 3 points is more than 0.

EDIT: Hey I’ll own it. This was a brain fart. Lol
You'll own the post of this other poster?

VN Store

Back