#23 Cats vs #8 Tiggers

Bo Nix's footwork is atrocious. He never steps into his passes. He is always throwing off his back foot. He is an overhyped mess of a quarterback. He will probably end up a 1st round draft pick of a great NFL organization like the Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars, Detroit Lions or the Washington Redskins.

Reactions: UTwild82
Ol Lane trying to run the clock out to avoid getting 60 put up on him apparently. At least this game in interesting

I mean...4th and goal would be worse right?

Throw it away on 4th and goal you’re probably walking away with 3 points. That may not make or break the game. Obviously you don’t ever want to come up short on the goal line, but if my math is correct, 3 points is more than 0.

EDIT: Hey I’ll own it. This was a brain fart. Lol

Last edited:
Throw it away on 4th and goal you’re probably walking away with 3 points. That may not make or break the game. Obviously you don’t ever want to come up short on the goal line, but if my math is correct, 3 points is more than 0.
How do you get 3 points throwing it away on 4th and goal?

4th and goal throwing it away you'd turn it over on downs lol

VN Store

Back