'21 GA RB Cody Brown

Here is the thing Butchna.

People just piss on you, when they see others doing it, because they disagree with you.

I offered logic and reasoning behind my statements about Cody Brown. All people can do is say im a liar...
Like your declaration about Bailey, you can’t be LYING. That requires the knowledge that you’re wrong...which hasn’t happened

yet. 😉

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Our best LB commitment can do it all.

Who knew?
Maybe we can get Tiyon Evans to recommit and switch to linebacker. Besides, CB7 isn't fast enough to play LB for Pruitt. OR we can convert Hodge or Whitehead to LB, cause all the best linebackers played RB in high school, at least that's what we've been told by those with presumably greater insight.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Here is the thing Butchna.

People just piss on you, when they see others doing it, because they disagree with you.

I offered logic and reasoning behind my statements about Cody Brown. All people can do is say im a liar...
I don’t think you are a liar. You make a logical argument but that same argument can be made for any large running back. I can say D Henry would have been a great linebacker, Eddie George and so on but just because the measurable are there doesn’t make it true. I think it’s stupid to proclaim what you are without the kid stepping on campus yet. There hasn’t been any indication whatsoever that he is switching sides. So I guess expect to get poked fun at a little and maybe if you’re lucky you’ll get to say I told you so.

You mean our LB just took one to the house? Nice!
Too early to say that. He is one of the best RBs in the Nation and is the type runner we have needed for a long time. I think we will have more LB recruits, but I think he will get the opportunity to compete at both positions. I like having options and we do with this great athlete.

Too early to say that. He is one of the best RBs in the Nation and is the type runner we have needed for a long time. I think we will have more LB recruits, but I think he will get the opportunity to compete at both positions. I like having options and we do with this great athlete.

I was being sarcastic. Young man is gonna be a fine RB for us.

Thanks Dog ,you a Greeneville fan ? I liked reading that again !!! . Al just didn't know how bad at recuirting duddly was .
My son once played in a soccer tournament in Greeneville and also, attended a soccer camp there at Furman. So, I have been to Greeneville and I did enjoy my weekend there. Actually, Greeneville kinda reminded me of Knoxville, a little and that's good thing, imo. Home of BI-LO grocery stores, iIrc.

Reactions: Newman and T Dog

VN Store

Back