Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I like where golf is going. Wolf had hit the least number of fairways for a 54 hole leader at the US Open. They called it “bomb and gouge,” and DeChambeau does the same thing. I think equipment rules have to be coming in the next few years.

I agree. They need to regulate the ball. The added length not only hurts the way the game is played but makes some great courses obsolete if they can’t lengthen. And, even if they can lengthen the course, think about the cost and environmental impact.

Reactions: VolGee4
I’m with you in terms of casual viewing and cheering for your favorite team. But IMO, it changes come playoff time. When it’s do or die, my list of events with most hype is:
1. College Basketball
2. NFL playoffs
3. College football bowls
4. NHL Playoffs
5. NBA Playoffs
6. Olympic Curling Finals

Let me get in on this:
1. UFC
2. College Football
3. College Basketball
4. Golf
5. NFL (not watching this year but not totally giving up yet. Hoping for politics to be removed)
6. Soccer (international Country play such as World Cup)
7. MLB (dont watch on tv, but enjoy going to a live game and reading box scores)
8. Tennis majors

Doesn’t even exist:
NBA
any women’s sports (boring)

They read the regs out loud to us. I was thinking, "that won't be so bad" Then my drill sergeant said, "you can toss that **** out the window. He's shaving your pointy little heads, you're going to pay him for it, and you're gonna like it." 😂😂😂😂

That first haircut in basic is something you can never forget. I think just about everyone walks out bleeding.

Not sure I like where golf is going. Wolf had hit the least number of fairways for a 54 hole leader at the US Open. They called it “bomb and gouge,” and DeChambeau does the same thing. I think equipment rules have to be coming in the next few years.
It's called progress and you can't stop it. Just take a look at football----players are bigger, stronger and faster every year. You can't stop that either. If the powers that be don't like what's happening in the game, make changes to the course to slow it down. If 6 inch rough doesn't slow them down, make it 9 inches.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
It's called progress and you can't stop it. Just take a look at football----players are bigger, stronger and faster every year. You can't stop that either. If the powers that be don't like what's happening in the game, make changes to the course to slow it down. If 6 inch rough doesn't slow them down, make it 9 inches.

Growing the rough higher & thicker seems to be the only solution. The British Open has been doing that for years.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!......so you’re on the record of saying that this teams strongest position this year is at fault for JG’s bad awareness?...oh dear...I mean being rated as the top offensive Line this year was a big Fluke then huh👀😂

LOL. I'm on record saying the OL blew that one play in practice...badly. Giving your QB barely one second is a major fail on that one. But, for anyone viewing the video objectively... JG's "lack of awareness" apparently still allowed him to get the ball downfield in that one second.

But by all means keep creating strawman arguments.

Let me get in on this:
1. UFC
2. College Football
3. College Basketball
4. Golf
5. NFL (not watching this year but not totally giving up yet. Hoping for politics to be removed)
6. Soccer (international Country play such as World Cup)
7. MLB (dont watch on tv, but enjoy going to a live game and reading box scores)
8. Tennis majors

Doesn’t even exist:
NBA
any women’s sports (boring)
Not even women's volleyball? Those shorts are eye candy.

119826810_10221511715175136_7362035107828595553_n.jpg

Fun to shoot
A pack of them at night or while your up in your deer stand will make your hair on your neck stand up
Or in a hammock while camping. I'm thinking, "This is just a human burrito." Then I remember the pistol lying beside me and think, "nah, this burrito will bite back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back