'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I certainly hope he doesn’t think he’s the second coming of Reggie. Haha. I mean, more power to him and all but yikes.
He recently said he was he favorite NFL player of all time so I am assuming that's why the graphic was made. Nothing wrong with trying to follow the footsteps of the greatest of all time. Even if you come up short you can end up pretty good yourself.

He recently said he was he favorite NFL player of all time so I am assuming that's why the graphic was made. Nothing wrong with trying to follow the footsteps of the greatest of all time. Even if you come up short you can end up pretty good yourself.
I like his attitude. One has to believe in himself if one is going to become a great player. If you don't believe in yourself, most people don't either.

Last edited:
There's a difference in believing in yourself and being all about yourself.
Kids 🤦‍♀️, a lot different than when mine played football. What do we go by now, the ones that live on social media for attention, thinking that’s going to translate to college or the ones that are low key, just wanting to get to the next next level.

Tyrion Ingram Dawkins says he is ready but has yet to deliver a commitment date. We have long felt it was Tennessee and Georgia on top with South Carolina fading. There is some optimism from the Gamecock side of things but we aren’t sure if that is wishful thinking or not. We will stick with the Vols and Dawgs at the top.
vq

It can only be positive that Reggie White is TID’s favorite player, but they are not the same type of player at all. I always find it incredibly odd when people make these types of comparisons. Ndamukong Suh was often compared to Reggie when he was dominating. Reggie played at around 280-285 until he went to Green Bay, and he still spent most of that time around 290. That’s still massive, of course, but he wasn’t this hulking interior lineman that people tend to picture. He was a pass rusher who could just as easily run by opposing linemen as throw them.

Reactions: T Dog
It can only be positive that Reggie White is TID’s favorite player, but they are not the same type of player at all. I always find it incredibly odd when people make these types of comparisons. Ndamukong Suh was often compared to Reggie when he was dominating. Reggie played at around 280-285 until he went to Green Bay, and he still spent most of that time around 290. That’s still massive, of course, but he wasn’t this hulking interior lineman that people tend to picture. He was a pass rusher who could just as easily run by opposing linemen as throw them.

He was massive for that era and had insane strength.

When we spank USCjr and puppies early in the season he will know 100% where to go and may yet still release 9 or 10 more top 5’s but decision will be made. Idk why pups get so much cred when there online is in shambles unproven wrs and qb coming off injury. Yea I get it the defense is suppose to be good but when Trey and the other dozers come to town let’s see what they do picking their butts off the ground every play. GBO

When we spank USCjr and puppies early in the season he will know 100% where to go and may yet still release 9 or 10 more top 5’s but decision will be made. Idk why pups get so much cred when there online is in shambles unproven wrs and qb coming off injury. Yea I get it the defense is suppose to be good but when Trey and the other dozers come to town let’s see what they do picking their butts off the ground every play. GBO

SC and GA games may be the deciding factor with several recruits that we are involved with.

Reactions: Catbone
Again I really don’t care if this kid comes here or not. This much attention usually doesn’t add up to being a good player. There’s a difference between enjoying the process and seeking attention as if you need it like oxygen. Feels like like a future transfer portal star.

Again I really don’t care if this kid comes here or not. This much attention usually doesn’t add up to being a good player. There’s a difference between enjoying the process and seeking attention as if you need it like oxygen. Feels like like a future transfer portal star.
May not be a red flag but it's getting close.

Reactions: JacketVol

VN Store

Back