'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I will go on record and say he has been a silent commit to us for months now. All of this top 12, top 10, top five stuff is fluff to throw people off, because some of the media blew his announcement back in the summer. Hopefully, AV will confirm this after he commits to us.

I will go on record and say he has been a silent commit to us for months now. All of this top 12, top 10, top five stuff is fluff to throw people off, because some of the media blew his announcement back in the summer. Hopefully, AV will confirm this after he commits to us.

iu

According to this article, TID already knows where he is going.

#STRecruiting: Update on Gaffney DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins

Gaffney DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (6-3 265) has publicly indicated he has made his decision on a college commitment from his final four of USC, Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina. What he has not said is when he will go public with his commitment. Ingram-Dawkins said he has a date in mind and might put that out next week.
Outside of his inner circle, no one knows his decision as he’s not yet shared that with the schools. And he is happy to have this part of the recruiting process behind him.
“I’m excited, ready to see how it all plays out,” Ingram-Dawkins said. “They (the winning school) just recruited me real hard and I felt the love.”

Gaffney DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (6-3 265) has publicly indicated he has made his decision on a college commitment from his final four of USC, Georgia, Tennessee and North Carolina. What he has not said is when he will go public with his commitment. Ingram-Dawkins said he has a date in mind and might put that out next week.
Outside of his inner circle, no one knows his decision as he’s not yet shared that with the schools. And he is happy to have this part of the recruiting process behind him.
“I’m excited, ready to see how it all plays out,” Ingram-Dawkins said. “They (the winning school) just recruited me real hard and I felt the love.”
VOL

Top 6 coming in two weeks.

VN Store

Back