Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away

I would like to think we could all agree on the examples you gave because they’re morally wrong and would expect any decent human being to stand up against those ideas.

I will clarify my position on Trump. I do not believe he is Presidential and wish someone would take his Twitter account away. However, if you look past his rhetoric, he has done some worthwhile things.

Out of curiosity, what exactly has he specifically done that leads you to believe that his Presidency has been a colossal mistake? If you take a step back and really analyze it. Other than his tweets, shooting off at the mouth and overall lack of professionalism at times he really hasn’t done anything different from other Presidents.

In your opinion, do you think if the media had shown a little more respect to the title of President rather than spewing hate towards Trump would he have changed his tune.

Every President in the past has had to face difficulties from the media and yes, that comes with the territory but even with those dissenting opinions. I’ve never seen such blatant disrespect for a President no matter which political party they were. It’s a two way street.
He beat Hillary

Reactions: AM64 and BigOrangeD
So all past elections involving democrats had not been free and fair. Got it.

Enjoy the Kool Aid.
Definitely not fair in many places. We had Black Panther Voter Intimidation in Philly, Ballot manipulation in Broward County, Uncounted ballots in New York in a DEM primary, etc.

... with a few exceptions, those Dems (such as Jesse Helms) switched sides following the Civil Rights movement. And you know that, what a weak thing to say.

They switched sides because it benefited them politically not because they had some spiritual reawakening. I thought all racists had to be called out for their transgressions and removed from history?

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Lets get this straight. Dems say Trump should not do it as it will hurt the R election campaigns and yet all we hear is Biden and a Dem Senate are a sure thing already.
Collins in Maine and McSally in Arizona are toast no matter what, so they might as well go ahead and vote to confirm... a loss is a loss. Corey Gardner in Colorado stands the most to lose if Trump and McConnell do go forward with a vote before the election. He has a chance against Hickenlooper, but there is no way he wants to defend this vote before the election.

VN Store

Back