Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has passed away

Just to clarify: Biden hasn't said that he will contest the legitimacy of the election. Hillary Clinton said that he should if he loses, but she is not on the ticket. However, Donald Trump has said that the only way he could lose the election is if it is rigged, which heavily implies that he might contest the election if he loses.
DEM lawyers are already in place to do just that. When ballot harvesting is allowed, that is the goal. Cheating is the only way DEMs can win this one.

September 2018:

Sen. Lindsey Graham said in 2018 that the Senate would wait until the next election to vote on a Supreme Court pick should a seat become vacant during the last year of President Donald Trump's term.

I’m somewhere between don’t nominate or don’t confirm. I really do believe that there should not be another Justice seated before the next election. But Obama did nominate Garland in the last year of his Presidency (I believe wrongly) and the Senate didn’t confirm because of the upcoming elections (which I believe was correct).

Not sure which route is “right,” but this Justice should be the “people’s” choice.

Reactions: MontyPython
If that is true, then whoever wins the November 3rd election, should be the President who makes this next nomination.
Nah, the Dims like to shove their communist agenda down everyone’s throat. I think the GOP will keep moving forward for our freedom. Trump is giving you yahoo’s the middle finger. Payback is a bitch.

I’m somewhere between don’t nominate or don’t confirm. I really do believe that there should not be another Justice seated before the next election. But Obama did nominate Garland in the last year of his Presidency (I believe wrongly) and the Senate didn’t confirm because of the upcoming elections (which I believe was correct).

Not sure which route is “right,” but this Justice should be the “people’s” choice.
Wrong. It was GOP BS from the get go.

Reactions: NashVol11
Nah, the Dims like to shove their communist agenda down everyone’s throat. I think the GOP will keep moving forward for our freedom. Trump is giving you yahoo’s the middle finger. Payback is a bitch.
Yep. I remember vividly someone saying elections have consequences. 😊

Reactions: AM64 and AirVol
Just to clarify: Biden hasn't said that he will contest the legitimacy of the election. Hillary Clinton said that he should if he loses, but she is not on the ticket. However, Donald Trump has said that the only way he could lose the election is if it is rigged, which heavily implies that he might contest the election if he loses.
He’s been right a lot of times and he’s probably right this time too.

Reactions: AM64 and BigOrangeD

With all do respect the President is the people's choice.

LOL. When it comes to this forum, the overwhelming amount of hostility shown is from Trump supporters. It's an aggressive and visceral anger. I will ask again: Do you guys honestly consider your approach to politics to be more civil than the radical left-wingers that you like to make fun of? This thread has been nuts.

DEM lawyers are already in place to do just that. When ballot harvesting is allowed, that is the goal. Cheating is the only way DEMs can win this one.

So you believe that free and fair elections are no longer possible in the United States huh.

Nice.

LOL. When it comes to this forum, the overwhelming amount of hostility shown is from Trump supporters. It's an aggressive and visceral anger. I will ask again: Do you guys honestly consider your approach to politics to be more civil than the radical left-wingers that you like to make fun of? This thread has been nuts.
Trump supporters aren’t out destroying cities. TDS is real, maybe a new virus? Lol

You live in an alternate universe. 😊

VN Store

Back