2020 Presidential Race

EiFUHrJVgAAi19H
Cornrow Pops

Of course he's making it more divided. That was his whole strategy from day one.

Reactions: bnhunt
You do realize the governor of KY is a democrat. The governor of Wisconsin is a democrat, the Mayor of Milwaukee is a democrat. So these Dems are closing polling stations to help the Republicans? Most likely they're closing them to push their mail in voting agenda.
That's not who makes those decisions. It's made by the state legislatures and both of those states' legislatures are overwhelmingly Republican.

That's not who makes those decisions. It's made by the state legislatures and both of those states' legislatures are overwhelmingly Republican.

I donโ€™t believe that is correct. Those decisions are made at the county/city level.

Reactions: AM64
Decent question being asked by folks. Why do some on here want to make it harder to vote? Lets drop the whataboutism and nonsense. I mean, why do you want to make it harder for people to vote?
I'm all for having >1 day to vote (early or just 3 in a row), more places, and/or extended hours if it results in fewer mail in votes that were not specifically requested. Automatically register anyone who gets a license or id.

Go to the polling place, validate your identity and cast your vote. It's a very simple process

I'm all for having >1 day to vote (early or just 3 in a row), more places, and/or extended hours if it results in fewer mail in votes that were not specifically requested. Automatically register anyone who gets a license or id.

Go to the polling place, validate your identity and cast your vote. It's a very simple process
What about those states that give licenses to non-citizens?

So?

Are you for or against Voter ID?

I donโ€™t feel strongly either way. I understand people who want to confirm that only the people that should vote are voting, but I also understand the concern that this may disenfranchise people without means to obtain photo ID.

So how do you feel about removing polling places in the most populated areas?

I donโ€™t feel strongly either way. I understand people who want to confirm that only the people that should vote are voting, but I also understand the concern that this may disenfranchise people without means to obtain photo ID.

So how do you feel about removing polling places in the most populated areas?
Shouldn't do it arbitrarily. Were there reasons given? If so, what were they?

lol.........Let's see some 3 hour waits in repub strongholds.
How long would you wait to cast your vote? 5 hours? 2 days? A month?
At what point does your time become worth more than your vote?
Never gone thru a background check have you?

You've been doing plenty of repression.

Also lol at a month, straight to hyperbole.

VN Store

Back