Saturday Scrimmage Notes

I don't recall anyone saying he looked amazing during fall camp last year. Sounds like another fake a$$ narrative from the neverJGers.
Eric Ainge said he looked amazing. Said he has turned it around. I remember it clearly. Course EA hasn’t said it this year because he knows. Nice try though.

I know it's all we've got. But you guys hanging on every word of internet bloggers w jouno degrees, concerning roster development, are cracking me up. "Nothing + @ JG" = Bad news. LOL. Patience is a virtue.

Actually if I recall the scoreboard math from last season it was (Patience + JG = L to Georgia State)

I’m going to say something unpopular. Carvin is a better guard than Mays. Carvin is better center than Kennedy. Kennedy is the weak link on Oline. If Mays is eligible Carvin should start at center.

If you would have said Calbert, I might have agreed with you but probably not. Carvin is a good dependable backup who may start next year.

Reactions: Tetonvol
One thing I keep seeing is that it seems our coaches are preparing for doomsday, which is a good things. Moving Lawrence around to corner to get reps, Beckwith to RB, and other positional changes, I think it's a good thing that they're preparing for the situations that may come up with quarantines and other things. Should be helpful to us.

That being said, this virus is killing us right now. We need to practice as a full team, and it just ain't happening.

Why is that funny to you? Big enough to make it work in a few packages. Maybe it’s to get his vision right for when he runs a wild Beckwith package?
This is what i am hearing about Beckwith. There is going to be a package featuring him. Whether we see much of it, Idk.

If you would have said Calbert, I might have agreed with you but probably not. Carvin is a good dependable backup who may start next year.
Carvin is an NFL player. The lines performance completely changed when he started getting minutes last year. Calbert consistently outperformed Wright and is now trimmed down. Wright will have a short leash.

VN Store

Back