Reply to a question

Lol back to you.
You act like JG hasn't been inconsistent his WHOLE career here.
And DE1 knows some the COACHES on staff too. Use your imagination...
That's not what I was talking about. I dont doubt JG has his struggles. He has since hes been here. I just dont buy that insiders are being quiet because they're all of a sudden being asked to. I think it's more likely that they dont know because media has been restricted lately. U do u tho.
Btw - what were u talking about in the westmoreland thread?

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Another guy in the RF who has been bringing the practice nuggets said JG took a safety in the scrimmage and got chewed out as well. Sooo uhh two reports of him doing awful from people who have always had solid info.....

Last edited:
That's not what I was talking about. I dont doubt JG has his struggles. He has since hes been here. I just dont buy that insiders are being quiet because they're all of a sudden being asked to. I think it's more likely that they dont know because media has been restricted lately. U do u tho.
Btw - what were u talking about in the westmoreland thread?
Anything you've said proceeding the initial post means you are talking about it.

Im mot talking JG im talking the winning streak...as an example.I guarantee you CRB is not bragging about a 6 game streak against weak teams......he pissed cuz games were closer then they
should have been...everyone thrilled to death we won 6 games in a row against bottom feeder teams we should beat..
"
Hyperbolic. No one is bragging, and no one is thrilled to death.

Another guy in the RF who has been bringing the practice nuggets said JG took a safety in the scrimmage and got chewed out as well. Sooo uhh two reports of him doing awful from people who have always had solid info.....
Is it really groundbreaking that a safety would result in a chewing? Stuff happens

I'm sorry but no one in the know is going to say JG is looking "bad bad bad" and "Maurer is our best option". It contradicts everything we've heard so far.
Don't understand how anyone would think Maurer is the answer except his parents and grandparents. He completed 46% of his passes last year and had 2 TDs and 5 Ints and should have had a couple more Ints that opposing defenses dropped. I'm no fan of JG but his stats were way better than the other QBS and the other QBs were given plenty of chances to become the starter.

Don't understand how anyone would think Maurer is the answer except his parents and grandparents. He completed 46% of his passes last year and had 2 TDs and 5 Ints and should have had a couple more Ints that opposing defenses dropped. I'm no fan of JG but his stats were way better than the other QBS and the other QBs were given plenty of chances to become the starter.
Incorrect. Shrout was never given a chance to become a starter. He was on the shortest leash I’ve ever seen in my life. Literally never threw a single interception last year and still got yanked. He got yanked one time on a drive that resulted in three points.... for a bad decision throw across his body that wasn’t even intercepted....

we have no clue about the situation

It happens in the nfl at times. That's why you practice

The other report is that he did terrible in his 2 minute drill and “almost” threw an interception at the end. While Shrout did great in his 2 minute and threw a bomb during the scrimmage.

But you are right we don’t know the situation. But that is not good news for a 5th year senior who is supposed to be the leader of your offense. Also, JG has always been absolute garbage in the redzone.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back