Reply to a question

Get off the nutz of a 6 game win streak against bottom barrell teams...hell we did that a few years ago. Hit 9 games actually before anyone cared, they only cared then because games 10,11 were UF and UGA
Yea, let's just keep bad mouthing him until he gets so good he lives up to your expectations. Yep, that should help the situation. It is what it is, and no amount of crying will fix it!

Reactions: Vol4life2
A solid source insider. Said JG is making decisions quicker, and is making the mid range throws better and on time. Tfwiw

Short yardage beast.. I like it

Well this report right here adds up with De1’s information. So I’m going to take his info over your inside sources info. Sorry.

De1 had stated that JG was pulled multiple times during the scrimmage and yelled at for making True Freshman Errors and that Dee Beckwith has been at the RB position.

@ACvol3 oh and this was posted well after De1 posted his info.

Austin lied like hell in his repot. JG was yanked a few times. JG was absolutely HORRIBLE. He was yelled at repeatedly and made reads as though he was a true freshman. I have text that cm from a source live at the scrimmage and works in the athletic department yes i scribbled out the name due to confidentiality and the person job security.

Last edited:
Yea, let's just keep bad mouthing him until he gets so good he lives up to your expectations. Yep, that should help the situation. It is what it is, and no amount of crying will fix it!
Who is bad mouthing...im saying hanging your hat on wins against teams you should beat 99 out of 100 times. Is not exceptional....treating it as such is accepting mediocrity and while some here will praise that i choose not to...

Well this report right here adds up with De1’s information. So I’m going to take his info over your inside sources info. Sorry.

De1 had stated that JG was pulled multiple times during the scrimmage and yelled at for making True Freshman Errors and that Dee Beckwith has been at the RB position.

@ACvol3 oh and this was posted well after De1 posted his info.
Im not talking about 1 scrimmage, i am talking overall, throughout camp. I heard about the scrimmage.

so someone had asked me about the latest scrimmage or practice report in reference to JG and the rest of the qbs. I couldnt find the mention so here you have it. Guys if we don't move on from JG then this will be a rough season.

What is this defamatory nonsense? Where did it come from? Who sent this message and to whom? Is this supposed to be some kind of anonymous “evidence” of “insider” evidence of one of our players not living up to somebody’s expectations at practice? Did Pruitt or Chaney or another coach send this message to you or somebody you know? How is that person connected to our football program?

I am sick of all this JG-bashing on here. Yes, he’s disappointed us in some games and yes, he’s won us some games. Yes, he’s struggled at times. What I can’t understand is why we can’t root for this kid to finally fulfill his potential rather than constantly tearing him down before his senior season even starts.

Some of you did the same thing to Jonathan Crompton...mercilessly and unfairly. Until he shut you up with his play his last season with us.

Please give JG some support, even some benefit of the doubt heading into his senior season. He is a warrior and has earned our respect no matter what he does this season. If he bombs out this season, criticize his play all you want. Just give the kid a chance, for Pete’s sakes. The season has yet to start.

Who is bad mouthing...im saying hanging your hat on wins against teams you should beat 99 out of 100 times. Is not exceptional....treating it as such is accepting mediocrity and while some here will praise that i choose not to...
No one is treating JG as exceptional. How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
What is this defamatory nonsense? Where did it come from? Who sent this message and to whom? Is this supposed to be some kind of anonymous “evidence” of “insider” evidence of one of our players not living up to somebody’s expectations at practice? Did Pruitt or Chaney or another coach send this message to you or somebody you know? How is that person connected to our football program?

I am sick of all this JG-bashing on here. Yes, he’s disappointed us in some games and yes, he’s won us some games. Yes, he’s struggled at times. What I can’t understand is why we can’t root for this kid to finally fulfill his potential rather than constantly tearing him down before his senior season even starts.

Some of you did the same thing to Jonathan Crompton...mercilessly and unfairly. Until he shut you up with his play his last season with us.

Please give JG some support, even some benefit of the doubt heading into his senior season. He is a warrior and has earned our respect no matter what he does this season. If he bombs out this season, criticize his play all you want. Just give the kid a chance, for Pete’s sakes. The season has yet to start.
Look at FSU's James Blackman game vs GT to see what JG will look like. Similar situation

Reactions: rkvdg and 08Vol
No one is treating JG as exceptional. How do you arrive at that conclusion?
Im mot talking JG im talking the winning streak...as an example.I guarantee you CRB is not bragging about a 6 game streak against weak teams......he pissed cuz games were closer then they
should have been...everyone thrilled to death we won 6 games in a row against bottom feeder teams we should beat..

Reactions: 08Vol
The past is past. Let this year speak for itself.......good, bad, or ugly. Hopefully it will be good.

This cannot be true. The extra off-time is supposed to be the spark that JG needed to become a heisman quality QB. I refuse to believe this until JG doesn't throw for 5,000 yards and 40 TD's in 10 game against the SEC.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
U think some people that post here know more than local media guys, but just aren't saying anything because it's bad news?

Continue being the sheep.News outlets don’t give a Flying f*** about you or Me and only report what they want you to know.If 2020 hasn’t taught you anything just know that world and local News outlets Are out to push their own agendas and perspectives on others.NOT! The real actual truth

Reactions: rkvdg
He helps train highschool kids part time in Nashville, so he automatically has full access to UT practices?

I’m neither for or against JG but people worshipping de1 is laughable. He has an agenda for followers, likes, and to sway the forum. Seems immature but hey that’s just my opinion.

VN Store

Back