Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Hahaha ha after Trump started to manage panic, the lefties on here suddenly changed their tunes. Oh my goodness. This is too rich. If yall are bored, go back and read the beginnings of the thread.
What’s hilarious is they say the Dems and Fauci changed their stances because they got more information but won’t apply the same logic to Trump. Typical Dem hypocrisy.

Hospitalizations have risen for the past 4 or 5 days in NY. Barely below 1% positive. Schools start soon. Expect NY to see more cases soon.

I DIDN'T SAY QUARANTINE, I SAID YOU JUST HAD TO STAY IN YOUR HOUSE FOR 14 DAYS! THAT'S A COLOSSAL DISTINCTION

-Luth, probably
Nice try.
You and everyone knows that I never said what you claim.
Some people could just admit it and move on.

Still searching and hoping for that black cloud, EL?

evillawyer said:
Hospitalizations have risen for the past 4 or 5 days in NY. Barely below 1% positive. Schools start soon. Expect NY to see more cases soon.

Pretty much everybody.
How so? We have quarantines being mandatory across the country and specifically college campuses. What you just said is false. These quarantines don't all have positive tests either.

Nobody is exempt from a mandatory quarantine, therefore everybody is eligible to be forcibly quarantined, therefore your support of a mandatory quarantine is in support of everybody being forcibly quarantined. Thanks for playing.

Reactions: StarRaider
How so? We have quarantines being mandatory across the country and specifically college campuses. What you just said is false. These quarantines don't all have positive tests either.

Nobody is exempt from a mandatory quarantine, therefore everybody is eligible to be forcibly quarantined, therefore your support of a mandatory quarantine is in support of everybody being forcibly quarantined. Thanks for playing.
He doesn't get it.

Wait, you'll see.

Still trying to cover your lie?

Your line of reasoning is this stupid.......
If you support the death penalty, then you support every body being put to death. I see now how you reach some of your idiotic conclusions.

Still trying to cover your lie?

Your line of reasoning is this stupid.......
If you support the death penalty, then you support every body being put to death. I see now how you reach some of your idiotic conclusions.

Nobody gets executed because they just met a serial killer.

On the other hand, there are kids who just happened to be in the same class as a kid with covid who are then forced to also quarantine for weeks just due to vague interactions, even when they show no symptoms or had it.

There are posters on here who that actually happened to.

So your analogy isn't a good comparison here.

VN Store

Back