'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

200w.gif

Auburn as of today

Want Mondon.

Excellent consolation prize is UGA missing on him. To that I say:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

***really hoping he doesn’t end up at UGA now when all is said and done now that I’ve put this out there***

Last edited:
Want Mondon.

Excellent consolation prize is UGA missing on him. To that I say:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

***really hoping he doesn’t end up at UGA now when all is said and done now that I’ve put this out there***
What he does today might not be what he does on signing day. Could be a couple more turns in this recruitment. I don’t need to tell y’all to never turn your back on AU...

What he does today might not be what he does on signing day. Could be a couple more turns in this recruitment. I don’t need to tell y’all to never turn your back on AU...

That’s why I added the disclaimer to the end of the post. Always late flips but I’d think the longer a kid waits to commit, the less likely he is to flip. No idea when he’s committing or what the actual percentages are on that, tho, so maybe it’s just my perception.

Now if AU has a crap season, that’s a different story.

That’s why I added the disclaimer to the end of the post. Always late flips but I’d think the longer a kid waits to commit, the less likely he is to flip. No idea when he’s committing or what the actual percentages are on that, tho, so maybe it’s just my perception.

Now if AU has a crap season, that’s a different story.
Yeah, I know the coaches and people around Hardy. Hardy should be a Vol, still makes me upset. Ticked me off, and everyone else too. The lengths they go is disturbing.

Just by the way this was handled, I just have the hope that karma comes to his dad, and it will. By the way, I don’t believe Jay handled it well either. A time is coming for that kid, never sell your soul for money.
Well, HE didn’t. Hardy wanted UT, y’all know I always want what’s best for the player and best interest of the player. Let the kid go where HE wants to go, not the best interest of (others).

Well, HE didn’t. Hardy wanted UT, y’all know I always want what’s best for the player and best interest of the player. Let the kid go where HE wants to go, not the best interest of (others).
He did, by letting his dad make the choice for his future. I followed his recruitment and know where he favored. No better than Tate Rutledge and that mess.

The curse of Rodney Garner continues. This guy can flat out recruit. Seems like he should be 150 year old by now but damn he keeps on keeping on.
Travis Williams is the guy who's pulling Smael toward Auburn. To me, our already elite LB class is solid in their commitments and we'll be fine without this kid.

Travis Williams is the guy who's pulling Smael toward Auburn. To me, our already elite LB class is solid in their commitments and we'll be fine without this kid.
That’s right Garner is Dline at the barn right? My apologies. Hoping for all three of Green,Mims or Mondon but would be happy with just one and would take Mims or Green first seeing how like you said earlier our backers are solid coming. Well better then solid but you know what I mean.

Reactions: benholt06
I have not seen any legit information causing anyone to believe where this kid is leaning. Not sure why everyone is conceding that this kid is Auburn bound
It's a common trend here. Someone will ask Hubbs and report back here, or Atlanta will drop in if there is other info, and then the sunshine pumping about him being the next Al Wilson will start back up.

VN Store

Back