Pruitt cancels scrimmage (due to covid-related absences and injuries)

This is why the season will be so weird.... If we had a game today we would have had to forfeit or reschedule..... Really starting to think any records will be worthless.....

No I’m not there have been numerous young people under 30 to die of Covid that were otherwise healthy. There hasn’t been a great number of them but there has been some. Nobody knows how their body will react to this virus odds are if your in good health and young you will just have mild symptoms if any but there are outliers.
Ill be honest. I have seen no legit examples of this...ive seen Twitter and facebook crap with no proof...much as your claiming...but with what is being shown and lies and manipulation when it comes to covid-19 you can understand why its hard to believe...but would you feel as strongly if they died from flu alone???

Why are we playing this year again ? So stupid just come back next season after we have a vaccine. Games will have to be moved or canceled because so many players will have to sit out or quarentine for two weeks makes no sense to try and play this fall and this season will absolutely be a write off and not legitimate I don’t care what anybody says that it will. And it’s only a matter of time before a player gets seriously sick or dies or a coach does. Greed for money over lives everytime in this country sad to see.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ill be honest. I have seen no legit examples of this...ive seen Twitter and facebook crap with no proof...much as your claiming...but with what is being shown and lies and manipulation when it comes to covid-19 you can understand why its hard to believe...but would you feel as strongly if they died from flu alone???
I would and we had a really bad flu season in 2018 that killed 60,000 Americans I believe so the flu is dangerous to all age groups. But we have a flu vaccine it doesn’t completely eradicate of course but it controls it much like the Covid vaccine will do for it lord willing. I just don’t see certain things that we used to enjoy doing going back to normal until we a vaccine for this it’s not going to burn out and we can’t use herd immunity on it unless you want 5 million or more dead. It’s just sad and unfortunate that politics have divided us in this country over it. It’s science this virus doesn’t play favorites or the race card we have seen all types of people get it from celebrities to politicians to homeless people.

Reactions: NashVol11 and 08Vol
Friendly reminder that this, while unfortunate, is still absolutely fine and we'll all be watching the SEC start its season on September 26th. Anyone arguing otherwise has been categorically incorrect at every turn since March, so believing that this is where they're suddenly "right" is essentially the definition of insanity.

Friendly reminder that this, while unfortunate, is still absolutely fine and we'll all be watching the SEC start its season on September 26th. Anyone arguing otherwise has been categorically incorrect at every turn since March, so believing that this is where they're suddenly "right" is essentially the definition of insanity.
It may start but the season won’t finish

It may start but the season won’t finish
This is exactly what the B10 and MAC are wishing, so that they can be "proved right".

This is exactly what the PAC and MWC are wishing, so they won't feel so bad about following the lead of the B10 and B10 Jr.

This is exactly what a lot of folks who live in the Mid-west and West Coast want so "their" conferences don't look so stupid.

This is exactly what most of the media want, because disaster sells papers, airtime, and clicky-ads.

This is exactly what some political elements want, because an unhappy populace tends to vote against the incumbent.

Now, I don't get into politics here, but that's still a LOT of different groups who want the SEC and fellow conferences who are playing to fail.

Stop being one of them.

Why are we quarantining people for FOURTEEN DAYS if they were just near somebody? Can we not test them???? What in the actual hell.
I'm hoping they are only quarantined until the next test after the contact trace comes back negative. They test 3x per week, I think, so maybe that jailbreaks these guys on like Tuesday.

I would and we had a really bad flu season in 2018 that killed 60,000 Americans I believe so the flu is dangerous to all age groups. But we have a flu vaccine it doesn’t completely eradicate of course but it controls it much like the Covid vaccine will do for it lord willing. I just don’t see certain things that we used to enjoy doing going back to normal until we a vaccine for this it’s not going to burn out and we can’t use herd immunity on it unless you want 5 million or more dead. It’s just sad and unfortunate that politics have divided us in this country over it. It’s science this virus doesn’t play favorites or the race card we have seen all types of people get it from celebrities to politicians to homeless people.
If the flu vaccine was effective as they lead you to believe. Why are flu deaths so consistent???? Because the vaccine only attacks 4 out of hundreds of different strains of the flu...

Last edited:
No I’m not there have been numerous young people under 30 to die of Covid that were otherwise healthy. There hasn’t been a great number of them but there has been some. Nobody knows how their body will react to this virus odds are if your in good health and young you will just have mild symptoms if any but there are outliers.
You and Dumble are 2 in the same, you take one story and run with it to push your narrative of no college football. One little story thats way over blown and you run with it.

I'm hoping they are only quarantined until the next test after the contact trace comes back negative. They test 3x per week, I think, so maybe that jailbreaks these guys on like Tuesday.
Pruitt said they have to quarantine them for 14 days. So confusing

If Trey got it and got very sick or god forbid died how would you feel?? Do you care about Trey the human being? or Trey the Tenn football player?
I wouldn't feel any particular way. It would be his choice. He has to live with the consequences, but I respect his individual right to choose. I'm not invested in the situation any further than that.

Why are we quarantining people for FOURTEEN DAYS if they were just near somebody? Can we not test them???? What in the actual hell.
You could test them and find they are negative; however, if they were recently exposed, they may not actually test positive for several days.

Reactions: Devo182
. Of course Trey is a man and can make his own decision to play but I would sit this season out if I were him and not take any chances and get ready for the NFL next year but Trey is a true VFL I respect that.
If you respected his decision then you would stfu and stop hiding behind him to push lies and fear

Curious to see how the NFL with better testing procedures and resources will handle it once the season starts.
But
. But CV19 is a added risk that wasn’t there before. My dad is a doctor he has seen a 27 year old with no compromising health issues die from of Covid and a 29 year old.
Good god, anything someone does is an added risk.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
. Of course Trey is a man and can make his own decision to play but I would sit this season out if I were him and not take any chances and get ready for the NFL next year but Trey is a true VFL I respect that.
Seriously, do you go to a grocery store or does your dad do it? You’re more at risk from the thousands of hands touching **** than trey is. I promise that kid is constantly being hassled about how he feels.

Reactions: jblank

VN Store

Back