2022 TN Forward Brandon Huntley-Hatfield

In all seriousness, I found out yesterday kentucky was out. Kentucky was the favorite. I hope he picks the Vols, but we aren’t forcing anything on “them”.😊 GBO!

For all we know, Tennessee hasn’t poured many resources into the BHH recruitment lately. It’s certainly been awhile since we’ve gotten an update on where we stand.

I will say Ole Miss seems like an odd choice, but in this current iteration of CBB it’s not surprising when kids make odd decisions.

I do hope we can get back in this one though. Our guard recruiting has been on fire lately assuming Maschack commits. We need some big men.

Reactions: Volfan1000
For all we know, Tennessee hasn’t poured many resources into the BHH recruitment lately. It’s certainly been awhile since we’ve gotten an update on where we stand.

I will say Ole Miss seems like an odd choice, but in this current iteration of CBB it’s not surprising when kids make odd decisions.

I do hope we can get back in this one though. Our guard recruiting has been on fire lately assuming Maschack commits. We need some big men.
I don’t know where he’s going and neither does he, but he is in Knoxville A LOT! As of yesterday our Vols are still in it!! When I get more info I will share.

I don’t know where he’s going and neither does he, but he is in Knoxville A LOT! As of yesterday our Vols are still in it!! When I get more info I will share.
Well you said he’s not making the decision, so maybe you want to talk to the person who is because it sounds like they are likely pushing OM.

FWIW I’ve heard from someone who would know that there’s some doubt that he every plays college ball...whether that’s rule change for 2021, or stays in ‘22 and trains for a year, or elects to go G-League...he’s a guy that isn’t particularly thrilled with the idea of classes for a season.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Well you said he’s not making the decision, so maybe you want to talk to the person who is because it sounds like they are likely pushing OM.

FWIW I’ve heard from someone who would know that there’s some doubt that he every plays college ball...whether that’s rule change for 2021, or stays in ‘22 and trains for a year, or elects to go G-League...he’s a guy that isn’t particularly thrilled with the idea of classes for a season.
They said he was going straight to the league at first, now it seems he will go to college. He could go to ole miss, but with the info I have I doubt it.

They said he was going straight to the league at first, now it seems he will go to college. He could go to ole miss, but with the info I have I doubt it.

Do you actually have info? Or are you just one of these people who posts vague messages and then claims to be an insider? I feel like this a case of the latter.

Don't claim any insider knowledge but if Kentucky backed off and Ole Miss and Louisville seem likely destinations i would think Barnes may back off as well. Those two programs will take a chance on most anyone.

Don't claim any insider knowledge but if Kentucky backed off and Ole Miss and Louisville seem likely destinations i would think Barnes may back off as well. Those two programs will take a chance on most anyone.

That’s the only explanation I can think of.

As highly rated as this kid is, if Ole Miss is his likely destination, there could be some behind the scenes stuff with this kid we’re unaware of.

Usually Calipari goes after the highest ranked players he can find.

VN Store

Back