Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your correct, since it does not stretch it provides better sensitivity and it sinks. Therefor, it’s great to use flipping, Jigs, and Carolina Rig applications. I like mono for topwater only and occasionally as a leader. I use braid in grass.
I like Fluorocarbon in certain situations where you need a line with no stretch but i typically prefer regular mono just because it seems like i can get more trips out of it. I've broken off alot of fish on hooksets with fluorocarbon if it's a few trips in with it. P-line fluoroclear you can't go wrong!

If Gibbs is out it’s not because our freshmen are so talented. He must have got the Covid or done something really bad.

If Gibbs is out it’s not because our freshmen are so talented. He must have got the Covid or done something really bad.
must have...?
UnconsciousRespectfulBadger-size_restricted.gif

must have...?
UnconsciousRespectfulBadger-size_restricted.gif

Doesn’t make sense to wait 1 year+ to play football only to leave because some freshmen look good in practice. A talented player would at least wait for the final 2 deep release, or maybe play in an actual game, unless they’re just mental.

For those interested mayor cooper is going to be On 104.5 this morning at 9:45 central

I for one am excited to listen and I hope the host blister his ass

Why is LSU turning in Georgia and Oklahoma for recruiting violations? Anybody know what this is about?

Brock Vandagriff has hosted a party with some recruits and took them around the campus and potentially the facilities (facilities are a no go with the recruiting dead period) so they could be subject to violations. Caleb Williams did the same, from what I’ve heard & read. They may have found a loophole but it’s still grimy and very much like something Ole bowl cut would do. Smh.

Ah I see. So because it’s Dobbs it’s not his fault. But JG? His fault 🙄
i think coaching played a roll in both qb's career. for JG it's been soooo inconsistent...he's a rs senior and this is the first year he's had the same OC and QB coach.....that's worth something in his development or lack there of....how much? dunno....

as for Dobbs, he had a GA as his QB coach and he really never was a very accurate thrower of the football. and he had multiple OC's while here as well.... Dobbs' best attribute as a qb was the ability to turn lemons in to lemonade with his legs. if he doesn't have that ability, i think you're looking at Dobbs and JG beeing mirror images of one another.

not sure why everything is an either/or, or has to be an absolute in these discussions.....imo, Dobbs goes down as memorable despite the issues with the staff and his overall development as a passer. JG has one more shot....hope he takes advantage.

but the only thing consistent about QB production at TEnnessee the past 5 years has been inconsistency....at the position, at coaching, at development.....

Ah I see. So because it’s Dobbs it’s not his fault. But JG? His fault 🙄
You asked how Dobbs didn't beat SEC West teams, while JG has...that goes back to coaching. Those Dobbs teams won games in spite of coaching in most cases, not because of it. If this staff was here during the Dobbs era, that 2015 and/or 2016 team would've most likely been in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back