Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of HS sure. But after 2 years of seeing him at the college level, he was rated an 87 when he came here. That is a lot more relevant info imo in judging his expectations.
Shows that yet again ratings are complete conjecture and crap

Bob_Vols saying Gibbs thing is covid-related. Swan said there were 3 others maybe breaking protocol and 1 was important. Bob said it's an OL. Said it will all be addressed today...Pruitt not messing around with these protocols.
Did they go to the huge parties that UT is cracking down on?

Good question. Feels like it must be something pretty egregious for Pruitt to be punishing these guys. Bob said if you don't follow protocol, you don't play haha
That’s honestly how it should be handled. No wiggle room for interpretation. Just do it or don’t. If you don’t, you don’t get to participate. I love it

Well yeah, NFL millionaire analysts suck at it over and over in the draft. No one is all that good at projecting athletes it seems. Too many human factors.
That’s why I don’t get torn up about our staff offering and taking 3 star players. If they’re interested in them, it’s for good reason.

Honestly With good coaching, we probably would’ve only lost to Alabama in 2016, though we had a ton of injuries largely due to poor S&C. In 2015 with good coaching we would’ve (and could be argued we still should’ve) beaten Oklahoma, Florida, Alabama, And Arkansas that year.
Not Arkansas, imo, even tho, UT jumped out to a 14-0 lead. The Razorbacks dominated UT from that point on. But, I do agree we should have beat Florida and Oklahoma, for sure. Plus, we had a great chance to beat Alabama if we could have a scored a TD, along with eating up the clock, on that last drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back