Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a little confused by his bet anyways.....

Because it sounds like the goal posts are shifting.

He is now saying they won’t make it their “full eligibility” but what I believe the bet was, is that he was saying “Tennessee would pull the scholarships” where as your bet was that Tennessee would not pull the scholarships and that the kids would finish out their time at UT with their scholarships in tact.... am I not correct?
My bet was that they would be on scholarship for their full time HERE. If they transfer or give up football that’s null and void and neither of us collect hooker money.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
My bet was that they would be on scholarship for their full time HERE. If they transfer or give up football that’s null and void and neither of us collect hooker money.
Exactly lol that’s what I thought. Bruin has now changed that goal post if you re-read his posts just now.

Reactions: butchna
Bruin liked this one...did I misread it?

Nope I ain’t afraid it laugh at myself.
I screwed up the bio

But that doesn’t change the end result here. You have been begging for am
Example for almost a year now that you said wasn’t out there. Well
Today I provided that example but you aren’t able to admit being wrong like I have today about the bio

Exactly lol that’s what I thought. Bruin has now changed that goal post if you re-read his posts just now.

Absolutely no goal post have changed.
I was clear when I made the bet about their eligibility.

and yes when their scholarships are removed they likely transfer or give up football just like what Abercrombie did

Absolutely no goal post have changed.
I was clear when I made the bet about their eligibility.

and yes when their scholarships are removed they likely transfer or give up football just like what Abercrombie did

So what if their scholarships aren’t removed and they decide to transfer on their own because they aren’t starting ?

Reactions: butchna
Nope I ain’t afraid it laugh at myself.
I screwed up the bio

But that doesn’t change the end result here. You have been begging for am
Example for almost a year now that you said wasn’t out there. Well
Today I provided that example but you aren’t able to admit being wrong like I have today about the bio
So you drag out year old A-1 marinated crow? Don’t volunteer to transport any organ transplants.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Wasn't there practice today? I need fingers

giphy.gif

I knew you wouldn’t stand behind your incorrect thinking here

I guess 100 will
Have to do
There’s standing behind something that wasn’t part of my original reasoning and then there’s sticking to the original bet. Being non-ADHD helps.

Dobbs on a well coached team would have beat several SECW teams
Honestly With good coaching, we probably would’ve only lost to Alabama in 2016, though we had a ton of injuries largely due to poor S&C. In 2015 with good coaching we would’ve (and could be argued we still should’ve) beaten Oklahoma, Florida, Alabama, And Arkansas that year.

Honestly With good coaching, we probably would’ve only lost to Alabama in 2016. In 2015 with good coaching we would’ve (and could be argued we still should’ve) beaten Oklahoma, Florida, Alabama, And Arkansas that year.

2015 was a team that could of legitimately made the playoff but you know Butch Jones lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back