*****Breaking: 2020 5-star F Corey Walker Commits to Tennessee!!!

BOOM!! Wonderful news after a great win!! Knew it was a matter of time before Coach Barnes started landing 5* recruits..The future is so bright..let’s keep this going!!🎉🎉🎉🎉

Is this guy Duke and UK five star one and done talent or do we get him multiple years? I like guys that you get to see at least 3 years. But i will celebrate the one and done also.

Reactions: Roustabout
Is this guy Duke and UK five star one and done talent or do we get him multiple years? I like guys that you get to see at least 3 years. But i will celebrate the one and done also.
A notch below, imo. Needs a year in a college weight program. I think Vols keep him for 3 years, unless he goes off as a sophomore, but hell, that's good news for '21-'22

As the old song says...:We've only just begun;

Now where's our BIG man?

Recruit, WIN, recruit, WIN, recruit, WIN and never stop doing those 2 things!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Always good to land a player from Florida.

Yes. Florida has recruited several players from Tennessee in the past: Corey Brewer from Portland. Lee Humphrey Maryville, Casey Prather Jackson, Chris Chiazza Memphis and Isaiah Stokes Memphis maybe some I'm forgetting. 2 Tennesseans were starters in their 2 National Championship teams.

The train is picking up some serious steam!!! Go Vols!!

I just hope Barnes can coach another 10 seasons and really build the program. If we are a top team during the next decade, it will not be a problem finding a great replacement for him when he retires. It will be an attractive job.
A wrong coaching hire will stop a program in its tracks....

I just hope Barnes can coach another 10 seasons and really build the program. If we are a top team during the next decade, it will not be a problem finding a great replacement for him when he retires. It will be an attractive job.
A wrong coaching hire will stop a program in its tracks....
I think Rob Lanier is being groomed.

Likely a point forward. His skillset reminds me a lot of Tyler Smith, to be honest. A guy who is a good ball handler at his size, a decent enough shooter, good midrange game, very active around the rim, good rebounder and shot blocker.
that’s very high praise for a kid that you now say you weren’t expecting much from. Lol

Tyler smith averaged 33 minutes a game his freshmen year and 14 points.

Don’t want, doesn’t love basketball

The tyler smith comparison gets me excited

If he could just give us half what Smith did as a freshmen that would be awesome. 16min and 7pts would make this team much better

VN Store

Back