Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet we didn't in 2015 with a better defense. Still lost 4 games each of his best 2 years. Dobbs was good, really good at times, he wasn't Heisman level. That's almost a necessity to go undefeated, unless you are Alabama level talented.

Can't argue a team that lost to ga st would have gone 15-0 with a better qb.

Nobody is talking heisman but you lol...I’m talking about strictly wins.Dobbs wasn’t the best but he was definitely a winner for sure...no doubt in my mind we would have Won the games we lost last season with Dobbs.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Nobody is talking heisman but you lol...I’m talking about strictly wins.Dobbs wasn’t the best but he was definitely a winner for sure...no doubt in my mind we would have Won the games we lost last season with Dobbs.

Georgia state and BYU? Yes. We still lose to the important teams.

Yep.
That ain't gonna happen..these idiots can't understand that Covid is here forever..we will be getting weekly updates on covid cases and deaths till time ends ..
Numbers will eventually go down but there will be spikes all the time.... Wonder if we will be recommended to wear masks for several years to come?

It’s literally a lie because I see cardiologists all over saying this data the BIG10 relied on is outdated and incorrect. Just funny how Sallee slammed him

My uncle is a cardiologist in near Starkville... a bit anecdotal but he said this too. He says the myocarditis stuff is way overplayed by biased clinicians grasping at straws based on invalidated data of extreme outliers.

That ain't gonna happen..these idiots can't understand that Covid is here forever..we will be getting weekly updates on covid cases and deaths till time ends ..

I find it funny they think come January they’ll just start their “Spring” season in the coldest month of the year, during the peak of flu season, in the coldest states in America. Riiiiiiight

Funny how some on here think just because a kid is jacked, that automatically makes him a great football player... sure it can help, but come on...

Funny how some on here think just because a kid is jacked, that automatically makes him a great football player... sure it can help, but come on...

It’s bodybuilding season. Time to chalk up wins from all the tri’s and bi’s we see. Don’t get me started on deltoids.

He just had a bunch of attempts. He never broke 5 YPC even one season. He was never top 15 in the SEC in average. He was a volume runner.

Btw, not disputing why he wasn't better. The only thing I remember is he was too big and too slow for such poor OLs. He would hit the hole too late. He was a big runner in the wrong era. Those guys are on the way out.

Derrick Henry says hello

not a TE, btw

Reactions: Bobo0101
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back