'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Gotta look at what his motivation is. Motivation here is to create narrative of toxicity at the program, so, NCAA will give his client what he desires. His motivation is to get paid. Ergo, what you're saying follows.

Do we believe the toxicity has increased the past 3 years or is this just par for the course for the Mays family?

My point is the culture seemed acceptable to the family when he shunned his father's legacy school. Maybe he should be believed that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be and an unhealthy environment for him.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Do we believe the toxicity has increased the past 3 years or is this just par for the course for the Mays family?

My point is the culture seemed acceptable to the family when he shunned his father's legacy school. Maybe he should be believed that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be and an unhealthy environment for him.
Look at what we had here when Mays "shunned" us. I would look for an escape too.

Why can’t kids just commit to a damn school instead of dragging it out for attention?

Signing day is Feb. A few years ago most committed in late Jan or Feb. He just isn’t meeting the timetable some people want. But I’m sure all the negative posting on here about the kid helps our cause for what is a critical recruit.

VN Store

Back