'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I’ve been banging the table for this kid for a while now. Gotta just seal this deal. Land the plane. Get his John Hancock. Get Moose to drop off a sack of cash. Just do it! Want this guy in the fold.

As for Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins, where things stand in his recruitment depends on who you’re asking and what day it is. Some people think he’s going back and forth a little bit between a couple of teams – probably Tennessee and South Carolina, from what I’ve gathered – but it’s still a three-team race between the Vols, South Carolina and Georgia. No one really knows for sure when he might be ready to make a decision, but the latest I’ve heard is probably not until next month.
callahan

I sincerely don’t mean this to sound as smartass as it’s going to.. but because he’s a lawyer. My daddy always told me to trust lawyers as far as you can throw em lol

Doesn't take a genius to put the puzzle pieces together to see that there is most likely some toxic nature in the UGA program.

I sincerely don’t mean this to sound as smartass as it’s going to.. but because he’s a lawyer. My daddy always told me to trust lawyers as far as you can throw em lol
Gotta look at what his motivation is. Motivation here is to create narrative of toxicity at the program, so, NCAA will give his client what he desires. His motivation is to get paid. Ergo, what you're saying follows.

Gotta look at what his motivation is. Motivation here is to create narrative of toxicity at the program, so, NCAA will give his client what he desires. His motivation is to get paid. Ergo, what you're saying follows.
100% agree, though he is no longer on the case, he is clearly still pulling for the kid.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Interesting on the podcast today they said SC has moved back third or possibly fourth. Looks like Rocker is flexing that recruiting muscle.

Everywhere he’s gone fans have all cited how he’s a great player developer but sleep walks through recruiting. Guy needs to be an NFL coach if he’s really that good at coaching players up.

VN Store

Back