USPS on the brink of collapse?

Ole Carvin’ Marvin had the USPS turning a profit back in the day. The changes didn’t stick after Reagan administration and Slick Willy took the wheelhouse.

They’re both services provided by the federal government using tax dollars... what is your criteria for comparison?

Umm no they're not. USPS is self funded, receives no funding from the federal government. I don't know how an adult doesn't know this but...

Now if you want to discuss turning our military into a mercenary for that fights for the highest bidder I'm listening.

They’re both services provided by the federal government using tax dollars... what is your criteria for comparison?

Trump has been demonizing the Post Office for years because Jeff Bezos hurt his feelings. The Trumpers don't even know why they are supposed to dislike the Post Office, they just believe what Trump wants them to believe - it's sad and pathetic.

I can't remember the last time I bought any stamps, maybe ten years ago and they were forever stamps. I'm probably good for another 20 or 30 years at the rate I use them. In fact I still have some 42 cent stamps that I used to mail my last ballot in. I didn't know how much postage was so I used 2 of them.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY

VN Store

Back