Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That damage stacks. The freakout stacks. The point is the recovery doesnt BEGIN until we let things be normal. Until that undefined point you coronabros have things are GETTING worse. We havent bottomed put yet.

Like I have said my industry is running on momentum. There isnt a lot in the chamber.
What happens when more industries outside of service start feeling it?
Who is supposed to LET things be "normal"? Is the Government supposed to prop up your industry? Rich people need to start coming off their money if you want "NORMAL".

Who is supposed to LET things be "normal"? Is the Government supposed to prop up your industry? Rich people need to start coming off their money if you want "NORMAL".
No you need to let everything return to normal. That will allow people to spend money as they see fit. I am bracing for reductions in my field.

Thankfully saving to buy a house looks very similiar to saving for not having job in the not so distant future.

No you need to let everything return to normal. That will allow people to spend money as they see fit. I am bracing for reductions in my field.

Thankfully saving to buy a house looks very similiar to saving for not having job in the not so distant future.
Don't give up the American Dream.

Whatever you're advocating, which appears to be herd immunity the quick and hard way, if it's even possible. I know you have your theoretical threshold. You seem to be convinced we have reach the theoretical threshold to open the economy back up to having large gathering. Do we have heard immunity? If not when do we get it if we "open back" up large gatherings? I quoted "open back" because it's not something someone can do. Not the governors and not the President. We're having hard enough time opening up schools because spread among the students. If you want to open the economy back up, Hire more people.
We're only having a hard time reopening schools because a) the guidelines that have been put into place are ridiculous, and b) a vocal minority of teachers/staff spend too much time on Facebook and CNN.

Yes, I do believe we should "open up," as long as hospital systems are not stretched beyond capacity. I'm fairly certain that most of the more populated areas are basically cresting their expected "second wave" that is predictable until enough susceptible people clear the virus.

We're only having a hard time reopening schools because a) the guidelines that have been put into place are ridiculous, and b) a vocal minority of teachers/staff spend too much time on Facebook and CNN.

Yes, I do believe we should "open up," as long as hospital systems are not stretched beyond capacity. I'm fairly certain that most of the more populated areas are basically cresting their expected "second wave" that is predictable until enough susceptible people clear the virus.

The experiment continues. There are so many unique school opening guidelines, some are bound to be ridiculous. Probably all teachers are on Facebook.

Slow and steady on opening back up large gatherings until enough susceptible people clear the virus. I think we need to define "open up" at this point and who is responsible for all the aspects to achieve it.

#1: Rich people sell stocks
#2: Rich people make "new construction"
#3: ???
#4: Economic recovery

That about sum it up?

With the economy in "shambles" or "on the brink" in need of recovery, you would expect that to be reflected in the market. Don't worry, Biden will have an infrastructure and jobs act waiting to give it a boost.

The experiment continues. There are so many unique school opening guidelines, some are bound to be ridiculous. Probably all teachers are on Facebook.
A local high school sent about 100 kids home for 14 days because one girl came back with a positive test. All were wearing masks, so nobody was face to face with her for 10+ minutes within 6 feet (which is supposed to be the definition of "exposure")

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
A local high school sent about 100 kids home for 14 days because one girl came back with a positive test. All were wearing masks, so nobody was face to face with her for 10+ minutes within 6 feet (which is supposed to be the definition of "exposure")

Let us know if any of the kids sent home got infected or if anyone else in the school test positive in the next 14 days. I guess we should keep track.

You are never going to be able to operate schools if every positive case causes you to quarantine everyone for fourteen days.

That's why I thought it a strange thing to complain about given the more recent history.
Trump debt is bad. Biden debt, if elected, will be bad too. I’m not going to celebrate the destruction of my earnings and savings.

But rest assured the next D president will happily continue the tradition.

VN Store

Back